Reviews for Opposing Forces
BryannaB709 chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
cute :)
JakobiFlyingFox chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
O...M...G
this was too cute. Seriously, beautifully written, and the way you kept the characters so, well, in-character, this moment seemed genuine.
I love it!
Wordmangler chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This was a delightful little character piece. Well-written, charmingly sweet, capturing the spirit of the characters well. I liked that Dr C has more than one PhD (I'm one of those that think the "PhD in dance" was a joke, and he was being cocky), so this makes it work very well. And I liked the understanded relationship between the two.
In fact the only problem with this story is that it's so short...
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This was sweet. I always thought that Dr. C. had several PhD's as well.
I always just call him a man. Too hard to find another name.
Cora Sinclair chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Aww this is so cute!
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This is adorable and just fits them perfectly. You got their personalities perfect, IMHO. XD
Stor-E-Phool chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
SO cute! last part was a little confusing and your hold on the settings was inconsistant. But over all? SO cute!
27's Fury chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Aaw! So sweet! I need to see my dentist to check for cavaties!~ X3
Thing With No Talent chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Oh, wow. That was adorable.

I like this pairing based on what I saw in the movie, but I wasn't sure how fanfiction would treat it, and yours was the first I actually read (based on it having a decent summary). I'm glad I did. This was wonderfully well written, and I could very easily visualize it as I read. I loved the little details, like how he made the music play out of junk (a potato, honestly!) and crammed a snack in his mouth while going back to work, and Susan stretching out at the end to watch him. It was all very much in-character and yet almost too cute for words. Thank you for the warm fuzzies.
Ngoc Chau chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I like this. It's very good.
RemmyBlack chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
aw this is cute!
WriterScholar10 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
So cute! I couldn't help but let out a maniacal laugh when I read the lupus part.
Writerdragon chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Cute. :3
Vytina chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I could die from how cute this is, darling! I finally got a hold of a copy, and I am in love with this movie - no doubt just as you suspected I would be. Great casting, developed plot...and Hugh Laurie as an insane half-cockroach, half-human doctor. My life is complete...oh, and who doesn't love Reese Witherspoon?

Well done...you kept them nicely in character - the blush darkening his exoskeleton was a nice touch. :D
lost soul's keeper chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
VERY cute!

*giggles at the part at how he's ordering dance magazines in his own name* that's funny