Reviews for To Bedlam and Back
PitaPumpkinEater chapter 21 . 7/31/2012
Loved it. Glad you made them seem relatively "normal", if there's such a thing. I think not. We all have a little crazy in us and no one should be ashamed of it no matter how severe.
PitaPumpkinEater chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
Loving this story but let's be honest, in the real world neither of them would barley be able to walk or move with broken ribs and Emily for sure wouldn't be able to move and kiss Naomi's whole face with a broken collarbone FCS.
PitaPumpkinEater chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Omg the whole gang's a bunch of crazies!
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Nice going Emily. Flight of ideas eh?
mUfF MuNcHeR chapter 21 . 4/22/2012
This is so good! I loved the last sentence. Yes it was cheesy but you know what, I loved it and I got equally as cheesy goosebumps. I know this is all quite late but thank you for sharing such an amazing story :)
mUfF MuNcHeR chapter 20 . 4/22/2012
So very beautiful
mUfF MuNcHeR chapter 19 . 4/22/2012
Uh oh..
mUfF MuNcHeR chapter 18 . 4/22/2012
I think I'm a little scarred after Danny's comment. Lol!

That was so sweet. Emily cherishes and loves Naomi, scars and all.
mUfF MuNcHeR chapter 17 . 4/22/2012
I was afraid Naomi was going to run, but I'm so glad she didn't. They talked through it and that's great. :)
mUfF MuNcHeR chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
I'm excited to see what Emily thinks of her first time :)
mUfF MuNcHeR chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
I'm so glad they were able to be released for a few hours and now for overnight.
mUfF MuNcHeR chapter 14 . 4/22/2012
They are adorable
mUfF MuNcHeR chapter 13 . 4/22/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwww
mUfF MuNcHeR chapter 12 . 4/22/2012
Completely forgiven in my books now, Cook is. He came to their rescue.

Wow, I can't believe Naomi admitted that. So willingly too. Sure she was feeling vulnerable, but she said it and meant it.

That's cute that Emily thought of it as their first date. Too bad it ended badly though.
mUfF MuNcHeR chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
Effy scared me there for a second. I thought she was warning Naomi off because she liked Emily, as in like like. I hope they'll all eventually get on with each other.