Reviews for Thundarr The Barbarian & The Lost Children
CMR Rosa chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
This is a great Dungeons and Dragons and Thundarr the Barbarian Crossover.
Heart of the Demons chapter 13 . 7/20/2010
I truly like this story. Makes me wish it were an hour-long crossover special back in 1984, with artwork and animation done by Japan's Toei Co., Ltd.
Wingman1 chapter 13 . 2/8/2010
loved it! brought back loads of memorys 4 me.
D.B. Cooper chapter 13 . 12/28/2009
This was a pretty good story overall. Well written and right on character with both cartoons. I especially enjoyed how Thundarr, Ariel, and Ookla interacted with the Young Ones. Especially Bobby and Thundarr. I could see those two getting along with each other. Barbarian to barbarian.
D.B. Cooper chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Okay, this looks like a pretty good start to a story. I always liked Thundarr The Barbarian. I like Dungeons and Dragons Cartoon more, but I liked Thundarr too. This should be interesting.
Model Builder chapter 13 . 11/4/2009
This story was as impressive as it was enjoyable. It has been a while since I last saw an episode of 'Thundarr The Barbarian.' But from what I can remember, you managed to keep everyone (especially Thundarr,) in character.

I am more familiar with the 'Dungeons and Dragons' cartoon series, and can say with more confidence that you nailed 'D&D' perfectly right down to the obligatory 'Star Wars' references.

I thought that the blending of both storyverses was so seamless that I can actually see this working as an episode of either cartoon series. (A two-parter. The first half could be an episode of 'D' the second half an episode of 'TTB.')

The only time I raised my eyebrows was in Chapter 13 when Venger tells Ariel that she will need ". . . more than parlor tricks to 'beat' me, witch!" Venger's speach is generally more formal. "Defeat" may have been a better choice of words . . . .

I'm looking forward to reading your other stories set in the 'Thundarrverse.' But I think I'm going to see if YouTube has any episodes of 'Thundarr' available first, to refresh my memory.

Thanks again for an entertaining story. Keep writing!