Reviews for Thundarr The Barbarian in Dead Of Night
Cylon One chapter 1 . 7/6
Always one to enjoy a good zombie story.

And I believe this one with Thundarr and friends will prove to be a very good one.

This is a good start for it.
Model Builder chapter 8 . 10/10/2015
Overall, a fun, nostalgic way to spend a pleasant Saturday Morning. I could actually see the action and hear the characters in my mind as I read. As I said earlier, I only wish that it could be made as an actual episode of "Thundarr the Barbarian" back in the day.

Oh, well. Better late than never . . . .

Thanks be to Thundarr (the writer) for an entertaining Saturday Morning.
Model Builder chapter 7 . 10/10/2015
Things don't look too good for Thundarr, Ariel and Ookla, much less for the people in Alcatraz, especially Valerie Storm. So without further ado, I MUST go immediately to Chapter 8 and the conclusion!
Model Builder chapter 6 . 10/10/2015
I would really, really like to have seen this as an actual episode of "Thundarr" back in the day. It is very hard to write a review without giving away any spoilers. So let me just say that I absolutely have to get to Chapter 7, now.
Model Builder chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
Ah, I should have known it would be something like that. Zombies are not the only undead creatures in legend. And not all undead creatures are mindless . . . .
Model Builder chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
Whoa, I did NOT see that coming! Sorry for the short review, but I GOTTA get to Chapter 5 NOW . . . .
Model Builder chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
Ah, so THAT'S where the zombies come from . . . .
Model Builder chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
As with Thundarr's other zombie tale, "The Walking Dead: Convoy," this author has a way of making a chapter dedicated to preparation for battle and defense sound as interesting as any battle scene. So far, so good . . . .
Model Builder chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Thundarr recommended this story to me as a way to get into the Halloween Spirit, and I must say that it is working! As usual, Thundarr's stories read like an actual episode of the classic cartoon on which they were based, and this story is no exception. Now, to fasten my seat belts, because I get the idea that this is going to be a fierce ride . . . .
Sailor Barsoom chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
A fine story! I didn't think Valerie was going to make it for a moment.
Blaze chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
Excellent as always!
CMR Rosa chapter 8 . 1/5/2011
I like this story very much.
swarlock chapter 1 . 4/24/2010