Reviews for A Not So Modest Proposal
SilverFang3 chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
AWESOME! I urge you to continue if you are still alive, but since I know how first hand how suffocating a writers block can be, I'll try not to rant on about more. Well, if you truly are suffering a block or any other reason for being unable to continue on, I truly hope the best for you and an outbreak of fortunate events! If perhaps you're perfectly content with stopping I guess I congratulate you as well, because well you're happy, though you do have incredible talent in writing. Anyhow, hope you're well and Merry Christmas!

And a Happy New Year!
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
Hahahaha it was reborn who is selling the pics haha poor tsuna who knew
Assasin8 chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
Oh my gosh, THIS is an entertaining story! I absolutely love all the online talks and the guys after Tsuna! Dino is such a good big bro and Squalo and Fran each add a unique flair of humor to the story! I wonder if Tsuna knows about the Varia outside the internet though, everyone else seems to already know each other! I had a ridiculous smile the whole time I was reading, so thanks for posting this! (Although I doubt you'll continue it,,,)
candykitty chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
oh my god! FREAKING HILARIOUS! I so cant wait to red the rest oof the story! I mean, if byakuran got the last photo, and theres a hundred in total, then besides mukuro and gokudera, who else has the remaining photos?! It's going to drive me insane, but ill be patient! I wish you funny ideas for stories, and wonderful days! (w)
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
XD

We need some of Spanner's bluntness. We really do.
L's Cappuccino chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
R.I.P. Fran, you and your hat will be missed
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
I just realized something... Hibari is said awake even at the sound of a falling leaf but apparently not to perverted Pineapples, shrieking Tunas or to the sound of said Tuna jumping out a window, breaking it in the process
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
I really like the setup of the story, and its hilarious to know that everyone on the forum practically knows Tsuna
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
OK, mukuro's creepy factor went up by a few thousands just now. By any chance is Bird his mentor or sommat?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
ROFL!
Masumi-Sama-Sensei-San-Senpai chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
...! Poor tsuna haha please update soon
seaweedinapile chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Please continue this story soon. DX It's hilarious and I love Mukurou.
shiarein chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
I wanna read more...(._.)
Isabella1948 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
When are you going to continue its amazing and I love it so you should continue!
Elle Werner chapter 4 . 2/13/2013