Reviews for Kurei Vignettes
Chie TomoRii chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
OMGOMGOMGOMG! that was the funniest thing ever! XD I couldn't imagine Kurei being so gullible about an "invisible cloak"

Clap clap!

Please write some more! I'm definitely loving this XD
Surrealijah chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Ahahahahaha!

God, this is hilarious!

Naked Kurei ala emperor's new clothes FTW!
obsessed dreamer chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
and oh yea, I MISSED YOU! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! I'M SO GLAD YOU AND KHAY HAVE RETURNED TO TOFFUUDOM! EEEEEEEE! *RUNS AROUND HAPPYCRAZILY* XDD
obsessed dreamer chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
lemme guess, this'll be a running parody of the classic children's stories with kurei as protagonist, er, villain, er...O_O

continue! lol!
Anne Raven chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
Mon Dieu! You're writing again. I hope this won't be the last we hear from you, xabie. Ooh. I was like laughing my head off while reading this. Like the humor despite Kurei being absolutely OOC. More power and keep writing!
Heartlessful chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
LMAO! I'm glad you warned me about not drinking any liquids, cuz I would have spit it out all over my computer! I like how this story would totally fit in with his character at that age (at least if he was a normal kid lol)! I hope you eventually come back and write more!
youkokurei chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...XD

that was so funny...totally...
KathyAnon chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I.

Love.

You.

THIS IS BRILLIANT! I would so fall for it - 3-

(as long as it was loaded with brown sugar... Porridge is no good without brown sugar)

Anyways! YOU ARE AWESOME!
TeresaShiho chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
WOW! This just made my day! I definately fell off my chair laughing XD I love Kurei so much, and you did a great job at this And yes, he is surrounded by morons...
Daughter-of-the-trickstar chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
that's so funny! luv your story

kurei is my favorite character :)
eirist chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
kurei's adorable here. haha! i enjoyed it. more please. :D
Ushinaware Ta Kaze chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
XD XD...yup I sure did enjoy it...good thing I paused my action of drinking my milk while readimg it! XD XD *winks*winks*

\m/

Right into my list of favs!
cha chapter 1 . 10/18/2009