Reviews for A pirate's life for me!
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
i liked it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
very nice :) simple, but likeable plot, even though it was almost PWP... oh, the irony :P but I enjoyed readin a lot! :)
NanaliJoci chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
:) heheehe that was good but im a bit confused i mean i know yuui is fai but im not sure
Mewknight chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
So...he doesn't let Fai off at the next stop? Does he keep him there on the ship with him? XD Cute. Hyuu! X3
Crystal Hope Dragon chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This was cute and romantic. I adored it. Great job.
kbbandgirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Wah! Cute!
USxArthurxKirklandxUK chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Screw McDonalds. KuroFai: I'm lovin' it. X3

Can't wait for more from you!
moemahou chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
i love it! please write more
Aruta Rianu chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
OMFG

You started writing again! God dammit, I thought I'm never gonna hear from you again xD I missed you and your dirty mind, you know! LOL

That kind of fanfic is what I've been looking for (in the M section) for ages. You write them really well, cuz your fanfics show that their love isn't just the "sweet and passionate" kind- it's mostly rough... if you know what I mean. ;D You and I know that *giggle*

Welcome back, hun! You and I should hang out more often, even though virtually. xD

When you have the time, tell me so I could invite you in iscribble along with other random people too. 3

See you soon, and don't you DARE disappear a second time or else I'll hunt you down just to bring you back to earth! :
Twombie Awdur chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
VERY NICE!

This is an awesome fanfic and you should definitely write more and more and more :) I thoroughly enjoyed the contract between Kurogane being a hard ass and the ever lasting hero...though I can imagine him being sent to prison for murder!

WELL DONE!
arethereanynottaken chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
its the meds but u can have both good job it was creative! it reminds me of something thou i cant think what
Maskelle chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Grin, Im so glad your back with another Tsubasa Story or oneshot sadly. I must say I was craving for such a fic for quite some time. I am on an internship in Germany right now and they do have lots of yaoi manga but in German. So I was so happy that this popped up in my mailbox a few days ago. I hope you are feeling better now and I hope you will start writing a longer Tsubasa story soon. Loved it and thank you for writing this!
Lithium Amaranth chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Wow this was amazing! This was alot better than I expected. Especially from a story that only uses Kurogane and Fai(Yuui) and not the whole plotline or history that clamp gave them. It's nice to see an awsome fanfic like that where the story line has nothing to do with the manga

okay enough of that mature, analytical stuff, fangirl time

THIS WAS AMAZING! I WAS SO SCARED FOR YUUI AT FIRST BUT THEN KUROGANE PUNCHED THAT (insert swear word here) AND WAS ALL BA! this was so hot! and you totally keot them in character too! sweetness :)
hi chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
and they lived happily ever after...or something like that right?
anon azure chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Anon's brain center:

"Anon's nose is currently bleeding

so.. She wanted to say that the story was awesome...

We must go now, she had already lost a couple gallons

of blood bye..."