Reviews for How It Was Supposed to Be
Ariauna chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
love it
xshynenstarx chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
love the story. and jess is totally wrong this is how it totally should have ended
hsm123 chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
OMG! Before I EVER read your story I picked the name Lorelai "Ellie" Lane Gilmore-Huntzberger for Rory and Logan's kid!
JJsMommy27 chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
I liked it i think it might of been better if at the end of this story was when Jess met Dani that would of been interesting to see him falling for someone after he got that letter from luke.
Jtru16 chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
well i read it and i surprisingly liked it. it had depth and it showed that Jess actually love Rory but he was stupid to think that she was waiting for him and he found out the hard way that she was way past it. very good work :)
sfbxfcb chapter 5 . 1/14/2010
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
I loved it. But is was a Rogan so I was bound to like it, but this was short, well written, and had a nice plot line. Nothing to exciting, but just enough to keep you going. Again I liked it a lot. Good Job!

Curley-Q chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
Great job
Favorite Ginger Kid chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
oh my god i love all of your stories! i really want to see the sequel!
StarsHollow4ever chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
Great ending. I'm sure you'll come up with a fantastic sequel. (My mischievous nature hopes you'll come up with Jess having a few shocks in his own pocket - a reunion with Shane, a chance meeting with Lindsay ... but I know that it's a little off the wall for this website and that whatever your own ideas are for the sequel will be great!).
FallInspired101 chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
really happy that you are doing a sequal to this :) jumped up and down when i read that because your story is amazing!
sweetgirl23 chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
Ok I loved this. I wish there had been a little bit more of drama, but it was still a very good read. I think that you nail Jess's character. It would be so him to go back after all these years and expect Rory to be pining after him like he was with her. Then to just up and leave with just a note, that is so him. I can't wait for a sequel. More Rory and Logan love and Jess's inability to grow up and move on, that is what I see. Great job!
lilywang69 chapter 5 . 10/23/2009
Great Story! I really loved how you ended things! You were right "This is how things were supposed to be"! Can't wait for the sequel!
Bumonthecouch chapter 5 . 10/22/2009
Yet again, great chapter. I really like the way that you ended it. Especially with Luke sending Jess that baby anouncement at the end, and Jess seeing that Rory has a new (to him anyway) and good life that she's happy in and that he should just leave her be. As far as the sequel goes, maybe have Jess run into Rory and Logan, maybe on the streets of New York this time, a few years down the road when the kids are still kids and not teenagers or preteens yet. (sorry, I'm not much for the 'Rogan raising teenagers' storylines. I think they're better raising little kids.)Anyway, great story, can't wait for the sequel.
uscrocks chapter 5 . 10/22/2009
I really like the ending. Jess accepting the fact that Rory is happy. I look foward to the sequel.