Reviews for Simplicity
great job
A Shattered Past chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
LUVS IT!
HollowAmbitions13 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
aww that was a good story!
codegal chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
LOL, that was fantastic. I loved the opening, and the ending was major sweet. Great job, enjoyable read. : D
literallyshutup chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aw, this was so cute3

Love it. J
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I like how you didn't explain why they were in the city...(together!) It made the atmosphere more...how should I put it...SEXY! DAMN I LOVE THIS! Can't wait for your longer fic!
x3sn0w chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I loved it! so so so much!

Normally I love mostly GrimmNel smut, 'cause they're just one smexy hot couple, but I like the transition you did and the way you changed and described the setting. The moonlight and nightsky was definitely romantic, but still you managed to keep them in-character and not too sappy, so yep, it amplified the effect :D

definite fave 3
EL0NI chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Oh, this was really good, I enjoyed the mood you set and their interactions as well.;) Great job.
Muskee chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Well, this was really good. Having just woken up a dose of fluff/whatever you want to call it lifts up my mood considerably. Thanks!
Fostersb chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Cool one shot, I hope to see more like that and also the continuation of your other GrimmNel story which is great. I would call this more of a getting to know you story rather then just straight fluff. But you can definitely see the building blocks of a love match.