Reviews for Sometimes
albaKonst chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Best Luxe fanfic I've read so far! So many writes just resort to speech to convey things but there was so much description in this - amazing! I keep meaning to write one myself and this has inspired me, thanks!

AlbaKonst
Renny Wuz Here chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
that was wonderful!
deeplyshallow chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
And the depressing thing is it probably ends something like that - finished the series last night, emmitted loud sobbing and am still in denial that they don't end up together - but this was wonderfully written :)
Raven's Favorite Emotion chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Um... wow. That was freaking amazing! Seriously, great job and I really liked this. This story goes almost hand in hand with Splendor. Beautiful.
Jane chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I loved it! And even though it was before Splendor, I do believe that this is what could have happened. Great job.
gypsy rosalie chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
wow I really think you captured the characters well! this story is good, and it basically could work based on the end of Splendour.
alltotheone chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
ah

so heartbreaking

i love your FF, but i hope it doesnt happen
TheNineMuses chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Excellent work!
ThreeOranges chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Lovely to see a LUXE fic!

You've captured Penny HazMat's wistful sadness (nothing like having to live with your mistakes) as well as Henry's self-destructiveness. The only thing that's really missing is some hint as to why Diana went from "willing to follow Henry to the ends of the earth" to "indifferent to him" - taken as a study of the effects of loss, however, it's very perceptive. Thanks!