Reviews for Things That Go Bump In The Night
:) loved this
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Loved it!
GRLTRP chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This was absolutely HILARIOUS! AND HOT!
Twink423 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Very cute and funny. I had a feeling that Alice calling Bella that Jazz was lost was a rouse. Still had me on edge though. :-)
FiveStarReader chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
DAMN! nw tht was the best scaryy/humor storyy ever tht shitt had mi scared too...lol!
ilovealion chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
That was a great story!
texas princess chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This story was cute. I am getting into your other stories and I like fun, short stories like this! :)
Ziva84 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
LOL, this was creepy and funny! Loved it!
Jessy-Anne chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
fucking amazing seriously at first when bella was just taking the kids trick or treating i felt bad for her i know what it's like to deal with spawns of satan then i was scared when edward was messing with bella and that was added to by my buddylist letting me know someone came online out of nowhere and scared the hell out of me then i was excited that bella wasn't going to be killed by a jason/freddy/michael then led to the fun playtimes which were insanely hot all to be scared to death again by the fucktardness that is jasper/alice haha all to laughing my ass off when they found out that it was all a joke and got even i believe the red bull was a fantastic touch haha great o/s doll :D
Meyer-Madness chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
That was funny! The ending was awesome but I was worried about what was really going on, it was getting too crazy. How in the world did Jasper get in and out of the house? I would have freaked out long before they did. That was a cruel prank but at least she did have Edward with her. Meanwhile the children were oblivious to all of it. Fun read!
spunkmehard chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Another great story...loved that Edward is going to be a vampire for Hallowe'en! Hilarious stuff with Jasper and Alice tormenting everybody...but I hear payback is a bitch! Would love to have another chapter or two to find out what happens in that Volvo!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Well you may be shocked to know.. but after this story i have 8 more to go.. i know im shocked too! lol! D so lets read this one! im excited! lol! D And i have a feeling its going to be fucking awesome and hilarious! D AHAHAHA! Edward a vampire for Halloween too funny! im fucking loving this story! D AHAHA! She sent it.. ahh.. this is too good! AHAHAHAHAHA! it was Edward.. little fucker.. i still would have hit him.! AHAHAHA! i knew it was Jasper! But i didnt know Alice was involved! haha.. this is too funny! i loved it soo much! ahh... i loved this story! oh and you know you could write the party scene.. we never did get to know there costumes! ;D lol! or have fun at a party! lol! anywhoo... this was fucking incredible! i loved it oh so much! lol! so im off! but maybe more in a little while! ;D Later CPW!

~Ashley~
KeyahKun chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
hahahahaha!that was soo funny!Alice and Jasper was hilarious!man i love comedy!he!but i feel sorry for them sence they have to watch quote unquote The Flying Monkeys!lol!love the name!
Miss E R chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
haha i loved it!

E x
sophi6 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
The Wizard of Ozz freaks me the fuck out too! THAT MOVIE IS TERIFYING! Followed closely by Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory (old school version. Umpa Lumpa’s are just fuking wrong in so many ways…. Oh yeah I’m supposed to review your story. Loved it! But then again I love em all. I hope your proud of yourself , your stories are responsible for a rather serious fanfic addiction.