Reviews for Things That Go Bump In The Night
Twilights1Fan chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
That was pretty sweet. I loved the I Vant To Suck Your What do you want to suck? –E

I laughed so hard. Your Lemons were so hot they sizzled. Awesome Halloween story. It was really funny what good friends will do to each other to get a rise from them on Halloween. (Teenagers... gatta love em)

Valleegrl chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Forgot to come back and comment after I read this over the weekend. This was a cute o/s. Loved that Edward was in the pantry hiding.

I'd kill my friends if they ever did that to me though!
princessnerra chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This was very funny. :)
Hope4more chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Wasn't babysitting as a teen, esp a bunch of unruly ones the best birth control out there? I loved how they defiled the reverands house. How naughty of them. Did they check for hidden cameras? That would be funny if they came home and ran their tapes and saw what lil Bella Swan and her boyfriend were up to.

Great little one shot!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
lol... great loved it
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Not too scary, but totally HOT! At one point I thought Bella was going to have fallen asleep only to wake up and realize it was a dream. With all the strange things going on, it could have happened. But, ya'll did a great job. Keep up the great work, Bunnies
Flightlessbird11 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Aw, this was so cute guys :) I loved how Edward was hiding in the pantry hahaha. Alice and Jasper would totally be the ones to pull a prank like that, loved it :)
carebear309 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Haha, way to get even!

Love that they dirtied up the Reverend's house!
ClancyJane chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
i laughed so hard... then i think i may have nearly shit myself : )

well done !
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
hehe loved it!
kelley77 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Haha...great story! Excellent pranking and dirty smexin'...doesn't get better than that! :D
Bettygale chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
That was a fun read! How do you keep coming up with these great story ideas?
HeatherT chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
That was very good, I liked it.
bookwormlover chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
That was so funny!

Loved it!

Hope you guys win!
Paco1230 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Loved it! It had me a little scared reading it!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »