Reviews for Things That Go Bump In The Night
luvsrob chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
loved it!
dazzledtina chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
that was awesome, just the right amount of scary. thx.
ckcpurple chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
That was fun! Especially liked all the kitchen knives being on the table. Nice job.
TSW-913 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Loved it! It was freaking hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing... (at the end of course, because the other parts were definitely H-O-T!)

Bella almost knocking the shit out of Edward with the bat and scarecrow Jasper scaring the hell out of them was so funny! So were Bella and Edward going to leave the kids upstairs and run away?

Awesome - scary but funny... Five star read!
fanficreader83 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
that was definitely fun!
SnarkyDee chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Oh the evilness of giving the twins red bull, I love it Bahahaha!
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Lol funny story ladies. I tend to freak my self out with scary movies so I can totally see where Bella's coming from, lol I'd probably have been out of there even earlier. Power cuts & strange noises & not even in yr own house *shudder* Ahh that knife thing was completely creepy too (lol I'd probably have nightmares from that even after I found out it was Alice & Jasper). Lol

Good luck in the contest :)
DoIt4luv chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
You both are AMAZING storytellers. That was a real good sweet, lemony, scary, and hilarious one shot story. It's really awesome! Good luck on the contest! You certainly got my vote.
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Oh, I like this. It's good. So, SO good! :D You two came up with an awesome story and it kept me on my toes - I didn't know what was gonna happen! Nice job! :)

Um, the lickage, all the way around, was hot. Very nice. And I love what they do to Alice and Jasper at the end - so funny!

You two do a really good job writing together, and I love getting to read what your crazy minds come up with. It's so good! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with next! :D

I love this and I love you guys! 3
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Take THAT Alice & Jasper! Serves them right. lol

This is great!

Pam

Happy Halloween
L5472 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Oh poor Bella. Edward scared the fuck out of her LOL. I'd beat him up! Argh. I'm a total wuss. I wouldn't have gone around like Bella. More like lock myself in the closet for the next couple hours LOL. I'd rather die than get chased around by some scary psycho!

Great little lemon.. Good times. The damn noises and shit were scary as fuck though! Guh. If it were night right now i'd be a little paranoid. Alice and Jasper suck. I'll kick their asses! Good payback though ;)

Nice oneshot. Definitely got the scare in!
Mrs Dimitri Belikov2381 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Funny.. very good
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
thanks! :)

Love it..

hilarious!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
TypicalTwilightMom chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Cute. Very hallowienie. :)
MaluTara chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
GREAT idea! haha

Edward is such a kid! but a totally hote and sweet one! P

Jasper and Alice almost scared the crap out of me!LOL

but i think pay back is a bitch! so good luck to them both! they're gonna need it!

Malu D.