Reviews for Things That Go Bump In The Night
CullensTwiMistress chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
this had me giggling... I totally pawned off my kids on Halloween this year... I hope the sitter and her bf didn't do what these kids did ...O.O...
evilnat chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This one was on TLS's Lemon Drops and i really enjoyed it!

SamMomo chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
edwards-crazy-lover chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
That was awesome! You sud extend it into a full fanfic.

Great fic!
edwards-crazy-lover chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
That was awesome! You sud extend it into a full fanfic.

Great fic!
NessieObsessed chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
amazing lol i love love love love it i seriousally thought something was going to jump out at me and scare me lol then my dog happend to jump on my bed and i jumoed and my laptop went flying. but as soon as u said alice was in the back yard i toatally got it. i had an intuition before but it was all cleared up there... well all in all i loved it and it was fantastic. lol and i love your writing so muchi would really appriciate if you read my story. or at least a little bit of it. you dont seem to be verry into renesmee but i have a feeling youll like it i dont have it finished but i try to post a chapter or 2 every 3 days max.

Vampirelovin 1901-1918 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Hot damn! Love it this one shot needs some recs I loved the I vant to suck... Best line ever well done!
Aylah50 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This was fun! *smooches* to both of you! :)
TheWaywardPushers chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
The Review:

I really enjoyed reading this one-shot. It’s like every babysitter’s dream come true. I’m sure in some form or fashion we have all done something like this in our lives – even if we don’t want to admit it. This is the perfect time to read a fright night story.

After I got the kids in bed and only threatened them with the use of duct tape and chloroform once, I finally made my way downstairs to the living room to relax. I still had a few hours until the Webers' were due home, so I decided to watch 'Halloween' alone. I knew it would scare the shit out of me, but I figured I could always call Edward afterwards and convince him that I needed to be protected. Yeah, protection was what I needed alright, just of a different sort.

I felt my phone vibrate again as a reminder that I had a missed message. When I looked at the screen I smiled when I saw that Edward had sent me a picture of himself with a set of plastic vampire teeth in his mouth. Even with a two dollar novelty in his mouth, he still looked fucking gorgeous. He'd been trying all week to get me to tell him my costume for Alice's Halloween party the next night, but I was determined not to spill the beans. I had worked too hard on it to fuck up the day before the party.

I typed back a quick response, hoping he'd understand I was typing with a 'Dracula accent'.

I vant to suck your…

Before I finished spelling it out, I stopped and thought about it a few minutes. Maybe I shouldn't go there yet. I mean… I wanted to… shit, did I ever want to, but things were still relatively new with us. We joked around about it a bunch, we always had, but I wasn't quite sure if we were at that point yet. I hit delete button on my phone and sat it down.

A few seconds later my phone vibrated again and I laughed because I knew it was from Edward; apparently he was bored tonight.

What do you want to suck? –E

Motherfucker, I had hit send instead of delete. I looked at my small screen mortified and unsure of what the hell to do next. Just as I was contemplating calling Edward to retract what I typed, my phone rang, scaring the shit out of me.

This is such a fun little one-shot. It will make you gasp, laugh, and swoon all at the same time. Please don’t forget to review and leave the author some love!

~~~Wayward Pushers~~~

Bellabee66 bellabee66

I also own www . twificone . com

Your one-shot will be entered into our database there as well
bellabee66 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
HOLY HOTNESS BB! I would do just about anything to be with him, too. I love love love this story!
twimamma chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
LMFAO! “I vant to suck your…” Very nice. I can just imagine my own flying monkeys doped up on red bull. That would be even scarier than Mike Myers. I loved this little one shot. Lots of fun and a bit of citrus goodness too. Just what the doctor ordered tonight!
KelseyBea chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
OMG hahahaa that is so funny! Omg poor alice and jasper getting stuck with those 3 brats! Hahahahaha go Edward and Bella for doing it! I can imgaine the parents are gonna be pretty pissed tho! But yeah that was funny and cute! And yeah I am not good with the salcary stuff either but I think I wouldn't get that scared over the scare row thing... I would know it had to be someone who was doing it... Other than that... I don't know what else to say! It was great! And funny! And I really liked it!
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Lol, Sorry Risbee, I was doing one of my wanders & realised I just posted this in CPW's reviews, so... I tend to freak my self out with scary movies so I can totally see where Bella's coming from, lol I'd probably have been out of there even earlier. Power cuts & strange noises & not even in yr own house *shudder* Ahh that knife thing was completely creepy too (lol I'd probably have nightmares from that even after I found out it was Alice & Jasper). Lol
shc92 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
OK - that was funny, hot, and creepy all around. Halloween is the movie I still watch with one eye closed (and still jump out of my skin!). Love the refs. Alice and Jasper...yeah...they deserve some time with the creepy flying monkeys (does anyone NOT find them creepy?). Very fun.
Twilights1Fan chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Absolutely awesome. I loved this story. I read it at work from my phone. (Shush don't tell anyone, I'll get fired) I was cracking up at the part where Bella was typing I Vant to suck *Your blood* only she didn't finish and hit sent instead of deleting it. Then Edward comes back with his text "What do you want to suck?" My co workers were looking at me funny. It was a riot!

I loved the lemons in this story they were so good. All though I kept thinking that one of the kids or the parents would walk in on them at any moment. Boy was I glad that they didn't.

That scarecrow was so scary. I really felt into the whole Halloween theme here. Great job.