Reviews for Nachsicht
PizzaAndBeer chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Very sexy and excellent writing style!
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Love it!

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

Paparoxi chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I love, love, love this! It is amazing! Could you make a sequel or add a chapter?
Ischemia chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Lovely job!
SouthParkFirefly chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
OMG That was so hawt that no lie my mouse is burning my hand!
spongeson chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I need a tissue... I have a nosebleed... xD

I love this. Ludwig, you are SO dirty (and somehow, I think that's VERY appealing... to say the least)

thank you for making my day (well, technically, that IS true... it's 1 am... I have no life xD)

you ROCK! d7~
whats-up-people chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
awesome job! it was really well written! I hope you can write more hetalia fics!
Echos of 2008-2009 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
fangirl smile...
allyofsebastian chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I love this so much, you have no idea. I love your writing style...it seems so...intellectual! It's really a perfect style for Germany actually. I was hoping someone would say something about how creepy/adorable/sexy it is that Ludwig/HRE would keep a pair of frilly pink panties. You have officially made my day!
Lybe chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This was wonderful! You have such a way with words that it's remarkable! I like how you depicted Ludwig's meticulous cleaning habits. I really liked this sentence: "(Besides, this would be one of the few opportunities he had to himself to commit such a sin.)"

Nice work!

(Too bad Feliciano didn't make an actual appearance in this...)

Oh, I don't know if you realized this or not, but in your beginning author's note, you have Feliciano listed as "Southern Italy" instead of "Northern Italy".
Anon chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Nice. I love stories like this! Will there be a sequel? Maybe Italy finds out about Germany's desire, or just more description of Germany's sexual frustration? There's so much potential here.

Love it!
Akito 17 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Oh you dirty pervert Ludwig. I am sad because Fellciano wasn’t there, since if he was there this fiction would turn it to the Lemon fic, and not just Masturbation/Germany! Curse it... But still I liked it! :D Germanys point of view is interesting, you are good at writing! Nice fic!