Reviews for Petals & Thorns
Puta. Vaca. Arronbada. Mau amado. Nunca chegara a ser uma escritora. Burra. Vadia. Tomara que te estrupem.
dead for life chapter 20 . 2/20
Awww! No more chapters! I hope one day you pick this up again!
QuentinTNT chapter 16 . 12/6/2015
December 6, 2015. Why u stopped?
QuentinTNT chapter 20 . 12/6/2015
December 6 2015. Why you stop?
QuentinTNT chapter 20 . 12/6/2015
Great but no finish and never we 6 2015
Mortal Book Lover chapter 20 . 11/13/2015
I love it!
dark wolf of death chapter 20 . 10/17/2015
I love it, I hope you update all your stories. They are all so good.
GlitterVan chapter 20 . 6/21/2015
Love the concept of your story. Read it all in one day. Love the story especially the fact that your make naruto follow his mother step rather than his father. Keep up the good story. Can't wait to read the next chapter
corbinskydragon1 chapter 20 . 2/2/2015
Wow I just started to read this story yesterday and I love it! I know it's been a few years since the last update but I hope you add a new chapter again. It's a really good story and I'd hate to see it go. But this is your story so you can do with it as you please. I just hope it's not the end.
bart chapter 20 . 1/24/2015
this has turned out to be quite good please keep up the great work
Sinclaire Silverfang chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
SWEEET i love it please keep up the awesome work
deathlover25 chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
Doctor Psychosis chapter 20 . 3/9/2014
hmm hinata and the panthers...honestly not something i thought would end up happening. ah vell. can't wait to read more.
bakemono no kitsune chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Sir you are an artist with how you pulled that zabuza scene. truly i felt my heart clench at the loss of that entire life but how you played it off was beautiful so congratulations sir.
ThatGuy115 chapter 11 . 11/15/2013
I basically just skimmed whole parts of this chapter. It seemed to drag on and on. Not to mention that Sarutobi seems to really be a hypocrite, always talking about how he can promise that nobody will attack Naruto when he was just attacked not 5 minutes ago.