Reviews for Petals & Thorns
GlitterVan chapter 20 . 6/21
Love the concept of your story. Read it all in one day. Love the story especially the fact that your make naruto follow his mother step rather than his father. Keep up the good story. Can't wait to read the next chapter
corbinskydragon1 chapter 20 . 2/2
Wow I just started to read this story yesterday and I love it! I know it's been a few years since the last update but I hope you add a new chapter again. It's a really good story and I'd hate to see it go. But this is your story so you can do with it as you please. I just hope it's not the end.
bart chapter 20 . 1/24
this has turned out to be quite good please keep up the great work
Dyani91 chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
SWEEET i love it please keep up the awesome work
deathlover25 chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! :D
Alucard-Masters chapter 20 . 3/9/2014
hmm hinata and the panthers...honestly not something i thought would end up happening. ah vell. can't wait to read more.
bakemono no kitsune chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Sir you are an artist with how you pulled that zabuza scene. truly i felt my heart clench at the loss of that entire life but how you played it off was beautiful so congratulations sir.
ThatGuy115 chapter 11 . 11/15/2013
I basically just skimmed whole parts of this chapter. It seemed to drag on and on. Not to mention that Sarutobi seems to really be a hypocrite, always talking about how he can promise that nobody will attack Naruto when he was just attacked not 5 minutes ago.
ThatGuy115 chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
Are you telling me that he "ran away" for two and a half weeks and miraculously managed to run into Haku Kimimaro and Tsunade in that amount of time? You would think that after getting beat up and running away he would have stayed away for longer than three weeks. I was expecting him to travel around the Elemental Nations (or at least some of it) for awhile and run into Haku and Kimimaro on his travels and after a long time (he's seven now, so maybe five years so he can graduate) he'll return home with his companions.
ThatGuy115 chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
Is Naruto going to stop being retarded in this? I'm tired of reading Naruto fanfictions where Naruto is a yelling happy-go-lucky moron that no matter how many times Konoha villagers/Ninja abuse him (either physical or emotional abuse) that he'll prove them wrong by not doing anything to them and continuing to protect them.
hinata-haikyuu chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
Update
9foxgrl chapter 20 . 10/2/2013
this is cool, i hope you can update again
Guest chapter 20 . 9/12/2013
Best fic I've ever read pls post more chaps soon
Neo-Devil chapter 20 . 7/13/2013
hope for an update, utakata must join the leaf!