Reviews for His Best Friend's Closet
HW forever chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
Um, I just cried a little. Nice job breaking it Wilson! He Loves You, dumbass. And even though you went and said THE most tactless and painful thing someone in love with you can hear, he's probably calling you an ambulance.

Also, I'm pretty sure that Wilson loves him too. Just not the way House wants.

Argh this is why I love stories from one POV. You don't know until you read the hurt on their face that someone has crushed someone else while having no concept of just how much they smacked 'em down. Ah. More please! I just want them to have a happy ending :(
coughdrop101 chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
wow
YugiTheKing chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
PELASE FINISH THIS SOON! I CAN'T WAIT!
kutnerlove chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
OMG! I cannot wait for you to update!
kutnerlove chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
this is so hot!
Eerie chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
This story is seriously engrossing. Your handle on character presentation and dialogue is impressively convincing. And the general descriptions are equally fantastic. Love your style, and I cannot wait to see the new chapter. 3
Sarah chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
Wow! What a cliffhanger! :) Can't wait for more. You're great.
teapirategirl chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Hey, I know I've already reviewed the story but I'm re-reviewing to beg you to update. It's a great story. Can't wait to read more.
ashwolf83 chapter 5 . 12/25/2009
I am loving your series and cant wait for the next chapter to be out.
BrindleCal chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
Wow this is just incredible. I love it. Please tell me Wilson is ok! Update soon!
EnsnaredSenses chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
OMG! I love this!
EnsnaredSenses chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Lol, I love Cuddy's reaction! Poor Wilson.
EnsnaredSenses chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Lol!
kitty-line chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
I am so happy that I have found this story :-)
Visitkarte chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
At first I got the impression that Wilson was extremely dumb, but, tank's God, he seems to have realized it, how he screwed up. Trying to get House in a way he meant to be easy to succeed, and hurting his feelings by doing the 'casual route'. I hope House will get it after Wilson's heart attack (or a panic attack, I'm not quite sure).

Thank you for the fun, too. It was great reading it, my husband looked strange my way every time I laughed (and I did that quite often, mind you).

I almost choked at this one: “I just remembered – this coffee is like four days old. I think it turned.”
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »