Reviews for His Best Friend's Closet
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
PELASE FINISH THIS SOON! I CAN'T WAIT!
kutnerlove chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
OMG! I cannot wait for you to update!
kutnerlove chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
this is so hot!
Eerie chapter 5 . 12/31/2009
This story is seriously engrossing. Your handle on character presentation and dialogue is impressively convincing. And the general descriptions are equally fantastic. Love your style, and I cannot wait to see the new chapter. 3
Sarah chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
Wow! What a cliffhanger! :) Can't wait for more. You're great.
teapirategirl chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Hey, I know I've already reviewed the story but I'm re-reviewing to beg you to update. It's a great story. Can't wait to read more.
ashwolf83 chapter 5 . 12/25/2009
I am loving your series and cant wait for the next chapter to be out.
BrindleCal chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
Wow this is just incredible. I love it. Please tell me Wilson is ok! Update soon!
EnsnaredSenses chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
OMG! I love this!
EnsnaredSenses chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Lol, I love Cuddy's reaction! Poor Wilson.
EnsnaredSenses chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Lol!
kitty-line chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
I am so happy that I have found this story :-)
Visitkarte chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
At first I got the impression that Wilson was extremely dumb, but, tank's God, he seems to have realized it, how he screwed up. Trying to get House in a way he meant to be easy to succeed, and hurting his feelings by doing the 'casual route'. I hope House will get it after Wilson's heart attack (or a panic attack, I'm not quite sure).

Thank you for the fun, too. It was great reading it, my husband looked strange my way every time I laughed (and I did that quite often, mind you).

I almost choked at this one: “I just remembered – this coffee is like four days old. I think it turned.”
Aquarius Seth chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
You are killing me! Please tell me chapter 6 is going to be up soon! Damn this one is good! Loved it!
teapirategirl chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
O my goodness! Please please please! You need to update immediately. I threaten you with...well, nothing but it's such a great story...will you please update?

It has such a funny premise actually. I couldn't help but laugh along with cuddy at some points.

But can anyone really deny that it was HOT? It was so HOT! and the angsty moments between wilson/house? Even better. and wilson having a heart attack?

do you see why I need you to update. This torturous to those of us who don't know what's gonna happen.

To wrap it all up: delicious story, great writing, great suspense, you really "get" the characters and you really have us, your readers, eating out of your hand.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »