Reviews for His Best Friend's Closet
Visitkarte chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
At first I got the impression that Wilson was extremely dumb, but, tank's God, he seems to have realized it, how he screwed up. Trying to get House in a way he meant to be easy to succeed, and hurting his feelings by doing the 'casual route'. I hope House will get it after Wilson's heart attack (or a panic attack, I'm not quite sure).

Thank you for the fun, too. It was great reading it, my husband looked strange my way every time I laughed (and I did that quite often, mind you).

I almost choked at this one: “I just remembered – this coffee is like four days old. I think it turned.”
Aquarius Seth chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
You are killing me! Please tell me chapter 6 is going to be up soon! Damn this one is good! Loved it!
teapirategirl chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
O my goodness! Please please please! You need to update immediately. I threaten you with...well, nothing but it's such a great story...will you please update?

It has such a funny premise actually. I couldn't help but laugh along with cuddy at some points.

But can anyone really deny that it was HOT? It was so HOT! and the angsty moments between wilson/house? Even better. and wilson having a heart attack?

do you see why I need you to update. This torturous to those of us who don't know what's gonna happen.

To wrap it all up: delicious story, great writing, great suspense, you really "get" the characters and you really have us, your readers, eating out of your hand.
PocketxFullxOfxDreams chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
Yay! I'm so glad you updated this!

Wilson can be shockingly oblivious sometimes when it comes to House. And it sounds like a panic attack...?

I love this pairing so much, yet you make me love it even more.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

(sorry I can'y write a better review right now ')
mildetryth chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
I feel so sorry for Cuddy...
q chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
Whoa! That is incredibly hot! Write more, please, and quickly! I need it!
StraddlingTheAtmosphere chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
AW AW AW HOUSE LOVES WILSON.

But Wilson, jeez, way to unintentionally be a bastard. God.

Anyway, UPDATE SOON BECAUSE THAT CLIFFIE KILLS.
HW forever chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
Pfft, Wilson, you MUST know it's not just lust you have for House. That'd be why your heart is exploding right now. Sigh.
MadScientistGirl chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
I am so glad that you updated this story. This is one of the hottest H/W stories out there. Poor House, in love with his best friend that appears to only want a shag. Loved Wilson's angina/heart attack/panic attack. Whatever it was. And I was really glad to see that House was there to help him.
Shadow Cat65 chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
I am so glad you came back to this. I liked House being pleased that Wilson stole from him, and I liked him being oblivious for once. And I liked the ending-that was unexpected. Plus you write really good smut.
Taowaki chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
wow. i like that chapter. hope to read the next soon ;-)
DehMD chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Hey! Is there anyone out there?

Finish this... please!
Sarah chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
Please finish this fic. I will simply die if you don't. :)
Kylip chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
Brilliant! This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. Hilarious and sexy by turn. Well done!
Puppy with Sharp Teeth chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
HOLY. CRAP.

O.O

I've read a lot of slash smut. A LOT.

And my dear, this is one of my favourite smut scenes ever. I worship the keys you typed this on.

Bravo. Well done.

I will be anxiously awaiting the conclusion.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »