Reviews for His Best Friend's Closet
The Brat Prince chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
Hi. I love you. Like, seriously.

"All you’ll have to do is buy him a pizza and strip.” That line made me crack up. Actually, fifty percent of the lines in this fic made me crack up. I was particularly fond of Cuddy constantly making subtle digs about Wilson being a man-whore.

You deserve more reviews on this fic. Like, really.

Although I do have one problem. When I first started this, I thought it was complete for some reason. Now that I find it's not, I'm quite sad. So, like, more? Pretty please?
moosemaster chapter 4 . 10/23/2009
LOVE it! Hot AND hilarious. I'm enjoying the Wilson-Cuddy dynamic immensely as well.
DehMD chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
Incredibly, amazingly HOT! I love when Wilson freaks out about discovering House is “So fucking hot.”. It’s just awesome… The conversations with Cuddy were simply wonderful… “I slept with him, I know how he sounds.” I love when you describe House’s moans and how Wilson goes crazy about them. WOW! You are a fucking amazingly writer. It’s just… God… House being fucked is so HOT! I love it!

Congrats! Can’t wait for more!
JiraiyasGirl chapter 4 . 10/20/2009
Wow...that was HOT! Again, poor Wilson. Can't wait to see howhe decides to handle this.
JiraiyasGirl chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
OMG...that entire converstaion with Cuddy was hysterical! Poor Wilson! This is so great. Can't wait for more!
Muirgen Monet chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
Great story! Oh, poor Wilson, I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Lornesgoldenhair chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
Oh My God. This is astounding. I've just read the whole thing in a one-er and I'm sure the expression on my face was mirroring poor Wilson's as he turned on that VCR! This is so well written, so funny in parts, so original and DAMN so very very hot. I cannot believe the tape ran out! No! I applaud you and I favourite this!
MadScientistGirl chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
Poor Wilson, to be deprived of the finale like that. Hope he gets House to help him out of his predicament. I can so feel Wilson's disappointment.
MadScientistGirl chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
I love how Cuddy was basically torturing Wilson. Very funny.
MadScientistGirl chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
I just love it when Wilson is clueless. He's just so adorable that way. De Nile, not just a river in Egypt. Can't wait to see where this is going. Lucky for me, there's another chapter posted.
house fan chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
I just love this story. It's so hot
snoozle chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
oh this is good :)

this is hilson_luv from LJ, btw.
Ghostner chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Loved the humor and the premise. Loved the Crandall and House conversation. Disagree about your assessment of Young!House's looks. I thought he mainly looked nerdy because he loved making goofy faces. Promising start.
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
LOL! Loved it!
littlesparrow33 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Okay, wow! This is amazingly, wonderfully hot! You do a great job capturing House and Wilson's reactions and I'm a total sucker for those panicked-Wilson moments in fics where he finds out his best friend is sexually attractive. I'm looking forward to Wilson watching the rest of the video... and his reaction if he /does/ see House wearing those same dark brown corduroys...! ;-)
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »