Reviews for Progression
Euryphae chapter 4 . 9/11
Amazing chapter! I love this story! :)
DancingHands chapter 4 . 6/13
This fic is brilliant. The background you gave to the war is fascinating and you're taking the time to really explore the psychological ramifications of conflict, which a lot of fic writers tend to skate over. It's very rare to find a Harry Potter/twilight crossover that's anywhere near this good.i really hope you'll update this soon! You're writing is great
DancingHands chapter 2 . 6/13
I love the characterisation in this chapter. I haven't read the original but this fic's narrative seems to run perfectly smoothly
DancingHands chapter 1 . 6/13
Wow. This is a really interesting take on the war
jgood27 chapter 4 . 2/16
Love this story and can't wait to read more
Salinia chapter 4 . 2/16
Very interesting story!
Can't wait to read more!
Fallen out of the skyw kkkkkkkk this is what poor Harry did kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk and, oh, my, too much angst. I just hope to see some cute/fluffe scene next chapter. And I hope you anser my question in the other review. By! BY!
Alicia Spinet chapter 3 . 2/8
I still didn't read the next chapters so I don't know if you explain it or not, so if you did ignore it, if not... I was wondering why Harry and Hermione didn't have any other child? I mean they are together now, right, and Daniel would have asked about it, you know have a brother/sister(what child doesn't?) So, why didn't they?
Silvermane1 chapter 4 . 2/5
Fantastic update
Fic's Sly Lover chapter 4 . 2/4
Thank You!
I'm very very thankful that you updated this! I really liked it when I first read it and so wanted more of it but you really do take a lot of time :'( anyway now that you have I really want to say: thanks a lot dear author! We really appreciate it and I'm personally very grateful to you for that :)
Thanks once again for writing and sharing this story :D
Hope to see another chapter very soon.
Yours Truly,
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 2/2
Interesting. Update soon.
Lover of Emotions chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
that is really good. update soon please.
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
Thank you for redoing and updating. I wonder if Harry is aging or if he is wearing a glamour to make him look the age that he should
Ravie33 chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
Super awesome story so far! I cant wait to read more! :D Also i love your beginning song quote Mykonos is one of my fav songs!
Fic's Sly Lover chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Thank You!
And it's a nice idea! No as cliche as they do and also you have written it very good, the writing style makes one want to read more and also does explains everything :D
Thanks for writing this story!
Hope to see a chapter soon.
Yours Truly.