Reviews for The Power of Fanaticism versus the Power of Youth
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
With Gai's recent rampage in the manga where he pretty much destroyed Madara's body when Madara had the juubi's power, we can assume that with all eight gates released Gai is essentially stronger than all five Kage's combined, who were left on the verge of death by the Edo tensei Madara.
tarrangar chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Gai probably wouldnt do that forcing people to compete is unyouthful competing is youthful but an act is lessened if it was forced and lessening the youth of competion is unyouthful.
Shadow Hunt chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Many laughs were had thank you!
adrogoz chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Beautiful
salman21 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Make a sequel plizzzzzzzz
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
ahahahahaaha this idea is wonderful and horrifying at the same time XD
LadyKnightofCelestia chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Rockin'.
watcherofdreams chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
dude cant you make a story out of this gold? PLEASE? IF YOU SAY YES ILL DO 500 PUSHUPS AND POST IT ON YOUTUBE! eh just kidding but seriously cant you make a story out of it?please?
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
OMG Kakashi is now officially screwed with Gai being his youthful eternal rival XD loved at the end when Shikaku mentioned Gai could, as the Hokage, order him to most youthful challenges! Poor Kakashi
X''D Hahaha laughed the whole way through your youthful story!
whitealmond chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
THIS. THIS IS WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I love this story! I love the idea of Gai as the Hokage! (That's kind of similar to an idea I had myself- so glad I looked to see if someone had already done it.)

GAI IS THE MOST YOUTHFUL HOKAGE EVER!
Ghingahn chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I wonder who Gai would push the paperwork onto?

Also, I got Neji's reference. I'm happy. :)
Formerly BM Jr chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
am I a bad person for wanting to see this idea expanded on? I mean, gai is probably the best character in naruto, and his youthfulness as the Hokage is the single greatest idea anyone has ever come up with on this site...and I mean ever!

also incredibly funny, if it were possible I would vote 6, give it a thumbs up, or any other interweb form of approval available, but I seem to not be able to think of anything else
traviswj chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Wow!
LuxaLucifer chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
HAHAHAHA

"Is there a stronger way of saying Nay?"

HAHA

I love Ibiki.

And everything about this fanfiction.