Reviews for The Power of Fanaticism versus the Power of Youth
IamWhatIamBaby chapter 1 . 9/17
Alta-Lemur chapter 1 . 9/3
Gai would clearly be the best Hokage ever. New headcanon accepted.
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/4
Their competitions wil be a national event, I'm sure of it. Just below the Chunin exams, and not by much.
Once a year, there will be a Super Special Grand Eternal Rivalry Contest. They'll have Kakashi costumes and Gai costumes and it will be so grand, the Daimyo will be there to witness it. Of course, only the Most Youthful and the Most Hip & Cool can participate.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
With Gai's recent rampage in the manga where he pretty much destroyed Madara's body when Madara had the juubi's power, we can assume that with all eight gates released Gai is essentially stronger than all five Kage's combined, who were left on the verge of death by the Edo tensei Madara.
tarrangar chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Gai probably wouldnt do that forcing people to compete is unyouthful competing is youthful but an act is lessened if it was forced and lessening the youth of competion is unyouthful.
Shadow Hunt chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Many laughs were had thank you!
adrogoz chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
salman21 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Make a sequel plizzzzzzzz
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
ahahahahaaha this idea is wonderful and horrifying at the same time XD
Goeno chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
watcherofdreams chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
dude cant you make a story out of this gold? PLEASE? IF YOU SAY YES ILL DO 500 PUSHUPS AND POST IT ON YOUTUBE! eh just kidding but seriously cant you make a story out of it?please?
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
OMG Kakashi is now officially screwed with Gai being his youthful eternal rival XD loved at the end when Shikaku mentioned Gai could, as the Hokage, order him to most youthful challenges! Poor Kakashi
X''D Hahaha laughed the whole way through your youthful story!
whitealmond chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I love this story! I love the idea of Gai as the Hokage! (That's kind of similar to an idea I had myself- so glad I looked to see if someone had already done it.)

Ghingahn chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I wonder who Gai would push the paperwork onto?

Also, I got Neji's reference. I'm happy. :)