Reviews for Fantastical
Cassotis chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
"Goodbye pie he smiles, she smiles back."

...Wow, wow, WOW! I loved every single word of it! Short sentences, long metaphors, but all efficient, and feelings, feelings everywhere... That was SO good that I think my heart just skipped a beat at some point. I absolutely loved the way you wrote that, it is quite amazing. Angst and love and promises and "vast empty ocean" that is the future... Made me feel all cheesy about Cappie and Casey, but it the good way. Great, great job!
TheBlah chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
OMG. I loved this story.

It was just great. Well written.

Write a sequel?
Hannah chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I am huge Cappie/Casey shipper and I thought this fic was terrific. great job :)
Erica chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
This... This was amazing. You are a wonderful story teller. You wrote a very real moment. Truly impressed.

Wouldn't mind seeing the follow up and Cappie's return.
vampireheart18 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
wow, i got all choked up. cappie and casey are perfect for eachother! and your writing is fantastic!
MiHnn chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
haha.. I loved this style.. the imagery is just awesome :)
nicole chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Hi Merci,

this is really good, i cant wait to read more! Please ud soon!

nicole
ice-woman chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
"It is his sigh and his hand on the door, like a hand on a trigger and it goes off and suddenly they are All. Over. Each. Other."

I. LOVE. this. And you!

Amazing! (as always!) I think you just coaxed me out of my writing slump. I've been motivated to only write stories for another fandom, and now, I'm back in love with Casey and Cappie.

But seriously...this is my favorite Greek story ever...you just have this elegant way with words and even when it's silly or slightly cutesy, it's perfect in the Casey/Cappie sort of way.

*bows*
betweentheraindrops chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Aww! I LOVED that D.

So very real and in character. Great job.

You have a real knack for writing dead-on CC fics. Keep up the good work.
cyndll chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
you need to add more to this. It's very good. A matter of fact I can relate to Casey in this story for some reason that I don't know yet. But in any case please please please add more to this story
lyin chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
absolutely adored this. brilliant. and i love how you have them walking away from each other in the end for *now* a terrifically bittersweet, well-detailed story, great job, keep writing! ;)
sarieva chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
This was so beautiful. Kind of sad, but hopeful too.
moeexyz chapter 1 . 10/17/2009