Reviews for Theirs
ILiketospin chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
this was such a great tag, that episode begged for a tag and I've read a couple of other tags for this episode but I think I like yours the best. Not to put down the others, they were good too, but yours was kinda different than the others, in a good way. I loved it n.n
lukablue chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Fabulous, a much better ending

"She will remember that he asked permission of her three times that night, once before his tongue entered his mouth, once before they entered her apartment, once before he entered her."

This line is absolutely amazing, it is one of those lines that is to admired and repeated, you should be proud of it.
standing-in-the-doorway chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
This is really lovely. I'm choosing to believe this happens after Angela's stupid interruption and the screen went blank. I really liked the line about giving permission at the end.
Anne Nonymus chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Just wanted to let you know that this was one of the best stories that I've read concerning Brennan realizing her feelings for Booth. I wish that this was the actual ending to the episode.

Sincerely,

Anne
Krazzy Kezz chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
hahahhahahahahahha, when she said Horse i just burst out laughing.

really good one shot.

kezz
Dispatch22705 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
okay...there are some times where i feel the most insane jealousy over a story, and this is one of those times.

i really shouldn't even be reviewing because i'm so mad that i didn't think of it first.

seriously, i'm furious right now, about this line.

damn it!

that is one of the best lines i have ever, ever, ever, ever read in a fanfic before.

double damn it!

you have know idea how jealous i am right now.

PS i loved the whole story :)
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Nicely done. I really liked it. :)
beatgoeson654 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
sosososososososo good.

I wish I had something more constructive but that's all I've got. )
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Nice, very nice. So blunt, our Bones. But maybe that's what these two need. This was an awesome moment at the end of last episode, and I love your expansion!

My favorite line might just be, "they eventually conclude that they can do both because they are awesome (Parker’s new favorite word) and she thinks they make a pretty good team." I really like the imagine of them concluding that they are awesome! :)

Amy
sally chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Perfect! you really captured their thoughts and I loved the line about "In a way that is consuming and unscientific and not something she actually believes in, but that she feels anyway."

Sounds like something that would definably be written in a book about Bones.
nopenname66 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
GREAT fic! Thanks for writing it!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2