Reviews for Somebody to love
I love wemma so much my heart is back to season 1
katisawesome chapter 17 . 7/13/2011
Beautiful. Very Beautiful.
FragileFantasy chapter 17 . 1/20/2010
This whole story was great. I love the way you write for Will and Emma. I will definitely look up your new story!
musicallover786 chapter 17 . 1/7/2010
I loved it! I think some of the plot in this story was even better than the plot in the actual show
mag721 chapter 17 . 1/1/2010
beautiful ending :D
nirricles-happen chapter 17 . 12/31/2009
Such a sweet ending. tbh I don't actually remember what happened in any of the chapters before fourteen lol but I'm pretty sure I must of liked this story! Other wise why would I of subscribed to it? I'll read your other new story too, as soon as I finish reading all of the other ones that were updated today _
Angel360-Devil0 chapter 17 . 12/31/2009
Happy New Year!

I'll keep it on my alert list for now. I wouldn't mind either way if you decided to stop or continue. I think 153 reviews is enough if you want to stop though!
StrawberryPajamas chapter 16 . 12/30/2009
so cute:) i love wemma. great job!
Sparks6 chapter 16 . 12/30/2009
I love how you've portrayed Ken. He's regained some sense of pride, unlike in the show. You've made him graceful and dignified - and I think he deserves it.

I really hope (in the show) they explore his character more - and the effects of his whole failed relationship w/Emma. I feel so bad for him.

But back to this story - I've loved it so much. I have always looked forward to your updates, and I have this feeling that we're coming to an end. I cannot wait to see how you wrap it all up - I know it will be superb, just like this whole story has been :)
YellyBelly chapter 16 . 12/30/2009
All I can say is, update now! NOW :P
nirricles-happen chapter 16 . 12/29/2009
So this would of been like right after Will had left maybe? Yeah. I think it was good though! I wana know what happens next between Will and Emma though. Because it sounds like Ken is unintentionally playing matchmaker here. I keep forgetting that Will hasn't actually moved into Emma's place on the show. Darm fanfic hehehehe :)
pinklemons12 chapter 16 . 12/29/2009
you cant just leave the chapter like that! omg, poor ken. you've really... humanized him. really, i really feel for the poor man.

you're an excellent writer - i hope you update super soon!
Swamp Fairy chapter 16 . 12/29/2009
Well then. That was rather final of Ken, wasn't it? Congrats for getting so far! This is such an amazing story.
Becky105 chapter 16 . 12/29/2009
aww... i feel bad for Ken, it's not anyone's fault!
inthecompanyoflove chapter 16 . 12/29/2009