Reviews for Catch Me
Bell 1 chapter 18 . 8/26
Well, I'm glad Carlisle and Bella are together now. But... it seems so unfair that he lost his entire family because he felt all-consuming love for another.

Somehow, I think Emmett & Jasper only have the anger they feel because their spouses do. I think both of them can understand and forgive. Rosalie, her anger just makes sense since she never liked Bella anyway. Alice though... WOW! I have no words for what she has done.

I do feel badly for Edward. Apparently he did love Bella deeply. However, how could he have truly loved her when he wouldn't even tell her he went to Voltera and didn't even bother to contact her during that time. That part alone is enough of a betrayal, yet, none of the family sees it this way. Four of them betrayed the others by going to the Volteri for a week.

I truly thought, with the coolness toward Bella in his voicemail message and his return, Edward was having an affair too. Everything he did during and after certainly made it seem that way. For someone, who supposedly loved Bella so much, to do these things to her, couldn't have truly loved her.

I also feel for Esme. She didn't deserve what Carlisle did to her, nor Bella. I can understand her hurt and pain. Her not wanting to see Carlisle, nor Bella again is understandable. Maybe I can even see how Alice and Rosalie would not either, since Esme is the one harmed the most from this. The family took her side without any consideration of Carlisle, who has done so much for them over the years, and didn't even give him a chance to explain how it could have happened in the first place. After all, he fought his feelings for a very long time, even though he was interested in Bella from the very beginning, something not even Edward can claim to.

Now, that's not to say Carlisle and Bella should have gone about it as they did. No, they should have been honest from the start. MAYBE then, Carlisle would still have his family.

No, I don't feel like this story is complete either, but I'll take it. If you ever dive into it again, maybe you will find a way to make it seem more complete. :D Give it a try. *winks*
..cringe.
she's an emotional mess. ..which is relateable, however add clinginess to the equation and the tendency to judge & psychoanalyze tiny, questionably-even-existent details (e.g. Edward's rather ordinary voice message) just makes her a troublesome mess. and for all her clinginess to Edward, her loyalty and trust is starting to waver considerably quickly. she lets herself be too dependent. really unstable overall.
so yeah, part of me pities Bella and part of me just... shakes my head and hopes for things to get less worse.
angelaroberts202 chapter 6 . 6/6
Dang! This chapter had me blushing so much!
angelaroberts202 chapter 3 . 6/6
Love this story so much already!
FMHC chapter 18 . 9/21/2015
I loved how you made this story come together. I know it has been out here for a while but I'm happy I found it eventually.
kel chapter 18 . 5/25/2015
so the "cullens" place ALL the blame on carlisle and bella and nothing happens in retaliation? so not their fault they were soul-mates? what abou emmett - complete doubtful that he would go to the volturi then have the gaul to hate bella (his lil sis) for finding a mate that doesnt leave her at the drop of a hate. alice manipulative bitch with NPD; jasper hating bella and carlisle is also doubtful - no doubt he could feel their anguish as well as their love and while he may not have liked it, he wouldnt disown them for it. totally unreal
mfaerie32 chapter 7 . 1/23/2015
Why us it that in the book and mist stories I read...Jake forgets that he's going to imprint.
mfaerie32 chapter 5 . 1/23/2015
This is a cheating fic isn't it? Oh man...I hope he ends things with Esme before even considering can't thing with Bella/
mfaerie32 chapter 4 . 1/22/2015
Bella has some serious self worth and abandonment issues.. Therapy would be wonderful for her. And where did the others go? You just said they'd be gone for a week until the job was done. What job?
Sassyvampmama chapter 17 . 12/10/2014
Awesome, and it's the second time I've read it. Thanks for sharing.
Khyharah chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
I usually don't do "cheating" stories but this was so well written I couldn't resist. Fabulous work. I felt every bit of pain from both side and the happiness at the end was great. Love it.
Allons-y 23 chapter 18 . 3/6/2013
Beautifully written.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Omg. That last line. Lol
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I really like the drastic differences between carlisles and Edwards messages. Great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Not sure about this story yet, but I'm willing to try.