Reviews for Catch Me
mfaerie32 chapter 7 . 1/23
Why us it that in the book and mist stories I read...Jake forgets that he's going to imprint.
mfaerie32 chapter 5 . 1/23
This is a cheating fic isn't it? Oh man...I hope he ends things with Esme before even considering can't thing with Bella/
mfaerie32 chapter 4 . 1/22
Bella has some serious self worth and abandonment issues.. Therapy would be wonderful for her. And where did the others go? You just said they'd be gone for a week until the job was done. What job?
Sassyvampmama chapter 17 . 12/10/2014
Awesome, and it's the second time I've read it. Thanks for sharing.
Khyharah chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
I usually don't do "cheating" stories but this was so well written I couldn't resist. Fabulous work. I felt every bit of pain from both side and the happiness at the end was great. Love it.
Allons-y 23 chapter 18 . 3/6/2013
Beautifully written.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Omg. That last line. Lol
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I really like the drastic differences between carlisles and Edwards messages. Great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Not sure about this story yet, but I'm willing to try.
Kperry1234 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Okay I feel like I'm actually reading a Twilight book so that's really good. Great preface too
tanja riddle chapter 18 . 9/1/2012
you didnt seem to be pleased with your work
but i think you did an amazing job.
you even worked out this awful situation with edward.
so i'd say:

thumbs up :D
QueenLight20007 chapter 18 . 2/26/2012
Wow I really loved that ending. Amazing!
GracefulDemon chapter 18 . 11/2/2011
Agh! This was good!

I so want to read a small sequel about their life after this. Like honeymoon or the house them decorating their new home far far away from Forks :D

(Carlisle changing her...
EJ 12212012 chapter 18 . 9/25/2011
I think this is the first fanfiction I ever read... back before I had an account. I remembered parts, and if felt familiar.

On another note, it made me laugh, cry, and shake my head in disbelief many times. I loved this story. I like Bella and Carlisle together. I'm Team Jasper, but something about Carlisle and Bella together just FITS.

Once again, I loved it. D