Reviews for No Goodbyes
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I was convinced the killer was Ansem/DiZ's Nobody or something XP

Pure epicness.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This is actually great and thankfully, the NCIS cast quickly wiped out their incredulity once Sora showed his Keyblade. Probably because its a oneshot. Still, I admire how you managed to put a plot that would take an ordinary author with a multichapter fic in a condensed version that left nothing to the imagination.
Illucida chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
:D I really enjoyed this cross-over. It's smart, and believable. This is a very unique and awesome story. Fantastic work!
TsundereGamer chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I was reading the reviews and notices a anonymous flame. DON'T YOU DARE LISTEN TO THEM! Your story is great! So great that I've read it 3 times!
FFGGA chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
FOR REAL NIGGA, IM BEING FOR REAL, U DONT EVER NEED TO WRITE AGAIN NIGGA, NO LIES NIGGA, WHO THE FUCK PUTS NCIS WITH KIGNDOM HEARTS?

THAT SHIT IS UNHEARD OF IN A BAD WAY NIGGA.
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Good and sad story!
KHfreak21 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Awsome!
animeXIII chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Woderful
Chachi-chama chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
That was a really good story...I actually teared up a little at the end. *adds to favs*
Hidari chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I don't know why, but I adore these NCIS crossovers. I read some xvrs with FMA and those were a blast too. Just like this one.
Fearoh chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I really like this, it actualy made me slip a tear when Sora/Roxas was watching Axel/Lea's will... it made me feel so sad...

You did really great with this story, and it has definitely earned a spot in my favorites.

((I don't cry easily, so you have made an accomplishment!))
gamergirl48 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This is an amazing story! Elf Lorad I love that I forgot Tony called MaGee that haha! I loved Abby's reaction tipical Abby, love this!
St. Danger chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This is awesome. Really, really awesome.

I keep picturing cosplayers as the Kingdom Hearts characters, which makes the idea all the more real!

Nicely done!
Sam Leonhart chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Great Story! Love the show, and have 3 stories for KH on the site!
Cynda-Chan chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I loved this Kingdom Hearts and NCIS are my anti-drugs. I wish you'd make a Kingdom Hearts and NCIS story,but a series (with chapters and stuff)You got all there personalities down perfectly,I saw this like an episode in my head please make more like these.