Reviews for Father's Day
Mengsk chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Legend.

You caught me as off-balance as Drake. After such a carefree beginning the first mention of the cemetery was a blindside. You hit upon a damn good plot.
Vivi-ntvg chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Well, this was a really cute fic! I loved it! :D
LM Simpson chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I found this fanfic on LJ and it was so sweet and sad it made me cry. I placed the fic in my memories on LJ, and it's definitely going into my favorites here. :)
ficsme chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
*tears* That was beautiful. Great job. Very sweet and touching.
Julia451 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Very sweet and effective. A
DrakkenWasHere chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Man...I hate myself right now. I am literally on the verge of crying. (Be strong, DWH, be strong!) But yes, it was very sweet and touching. And this story deffiently deserves more love.

Sending Fangirl Love,

DrakkenWasHere
zara2148 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Incident with the jellyfish? Okay, now I definitely want to know what happened there.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
very touching fic really felt sorry for Gos
One Lonely Marauder chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I don't know if it's because i'm already in a sensitive mood but... this made me positively bawl, it was short but very meaningful...
Kat Lee formerly Pirate Turner chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Never before has any author penned a Darkwing tale that actually brought tears to my eyes, but you've succeeded here, mate. I do have only one suggestion, however: Have DW, whilst listening to Gosalyn, hear her telling her Grandfather about how he doesn't have to worry so much about her any more because she has DW to look after her and realize that he really doesn't have any reason to feel so heart, as when you mentioned, and was right at the time no doubt, that his heart was crushed.
Cheezey chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
That was very poignant and sweet. Nice job.
Irual chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
this is totally great and goes all the way from the usual light hearted stuff I love all the way to poinant and really moving .

and even with the cemetary and everything this isn't depressing or sad and I am really glad to fave this

please DO write more DWD whenever the muse strikes

Irual
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Very touching story.

Keep the good writing.
20yearfriend chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
OH! That was so sweet! I could envision the whole thing!

Great Job!
Scyphi chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Aww, how sweet. Faving this fanfic. :)