Reviews for History Repeating
I love this story
Kaname1993 chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Oh gosh, that was hilarious! I LOVED it! Never mess with a Ninja! Hahaha! _
Librakitty675 chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
I am loving this story, it is well written and im liking all the different lives that sarah has lived i hope that you will continue your story soon
Vi-Violence chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
Is the sequal up?
eela chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
Interesting. I would have liked to have more closure,
Hatter Coon chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
the ninja one's a win... 10/10
S.R Devaste chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
What a wonderful little story, I do hope you continue it.
Kainen-no-Kitsune chapter 6 . 11/8/2009
:3 this is great! I hope you can get enough ideas for the sequel, 'cause I really want to see Jareth get his own happy ending.
xBlackRabbitx chapter 6 . 11/6/2009
I've really enjoyed this! You write very well, one of the best I've seen on this site. The general story line was intriguing. A little bit like one of mine... But much better, haha. I loved the different eras and how Sarah was in each one. Must have taken a bit of research! Anyway, much love and kudos and maybe even a giant cookie. Good work!
Mari Strange chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
I hope you do make a sequel.

Something after the events of the movie perhaps?

About his determination and the price he is willing to pay?

Hmm?

lol.

Anyway, really enjoyed this.

-MariStrange
notwritten chapter 6 . 10/28/2009
I have enjoyed reading this interesting and cool reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Eriklover101 chapter 6 . 10/28/2009
oh how i loved this story of how they ment before but but with the soul still learning.
BreathOfNocte chapter 6 . 10/28/2009
i actually quite like the epilouge - short, yes, slightly vague, but we already know what happens (poor Jareth) and it's enough to put a spin on the pre-exisiting events.

that said, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL!

i adore your writing style (and use of spellcheck), it's amusing and entrancing, just a little off-kilter, as a Laby fic should be. i tip my hat to you, madam.
Deramis chapter 6 . 10/28/2009
Great job! I really like your take on the history of Sarah and Jareth. Can't wait to see the sequel!
Celecia Leigh chapter 6 . 10/27/2009
Wonderful story. I can't wait for the sequel.