Reviews for Green with Envy
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Good job!
Ishtar205 chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Loved it ! A sequel please ?
Constance Truggle chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Interesting. Very interesting take on things. I kinda love Possessive!Spock right now. Thanks for sharing!

CT.
Killingmemory chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
"Jim was not a battered wife! He could take care of himself. After his childhood, he certainly knew how to recognize an abusive situation. If Spock's treatment of him ever devolved into anything remotely resembling abuse, Jim would not stand for it."

I really couldn't keep reading past this. I don't have a problem with non-con situations in stories, so long as the author recognizes them for what they are. There is no way this chapter doesn't contain attempted sexual assault, and it really takes a battered wife mentality to turn around and tell your would-be rapist in the next breath that you're attracted to them and interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with them. Even if you are attracted to him, and he is your best friend, and he did eventually manage to stop, that just isn't a healthy response. Especially in former abuse victims. I'm not saying that you couldn't have made this a successful s/k fic even after the assault, or even that the situation required loads of angst, but that statement above really just threw me for a loop.

This is in no way meant to as a flame, and maybe I'm just touchy about this or maybe you address this later on, but I figured I'd throw my two cents in in case you ever decide to revise this story in the future. Thank you for uploading!
KnoKnayme chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
yay! LOVED this!
Doni chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Great way to handle a very tough situation. The saliant point being that Spock was able to regain control when he realized Jim wasn't just playing hard to get and that wasn't just rough fourplay. Great symbolism with the chess pieces and Spock leaving it all up to Jim.
ecsuss chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
I loved this, are you going to continue? Really hope you do, thanks for sharing
dreaminGemini chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
well, i believe this is a great fic, but you ended it way to early. I mean, nothing really seemed resolved. for me it just kind of ended. I liked where this was going and i like the story so far, but i guess I just wanted more. maybe a sequel? there's still so much you can do with this fic. great job
insanechildfanfic chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Wow, you actually did it. You took a scenario that most writers ignore (a chacter is almost raped in the heat of the moment by his or her love interest) and don't make it all rainbows and stuff. But actually gave voice to the truth in the situation. The person almost raped him and that couldn't be knocked away be admitting to the situation
CrimsonRose18 chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
wow, i loved bones in this sstory that was so funny! of corse the last chapter was great as well. the first well, near rape never held my fancy.
queen of magicians chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
ahaha love this story so far
May Eve chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
Very well done. Your writing is as pleasant as ever and the UST between these two is as satisfying as I have come to expect. But, and this might just be me, but this feels unfinished. Like there should be an epilogue or a sequel or something. Would you consider continuing at all? I just really like this story and it's bugging me that I feel like I didn't get proper closure...Either way, good work. Please keep it up!
Kemowitch92 chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
This is an interesting story. I really enjoyed it.
JinxyKat chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
This is a wonderful written story, and very complex. I really liked the insight you've given to the characters, and I adored the ending. It tied up everything in a few sentences.

I sincerely hope you give a thought to adding to this story, there is a lot of room to see what would happen next.

Thank you for having shared your story with us.
Ore no Naruto chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
I hope they're really going to work that out.. :)