Reviews for Timeless
Creed Vs Deadpool chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I LOVE this story. It's perfect! Stuart is one of my all-time FAVORITE movie characters (and Liev rocks my world, lol).I hope that they will both travel through time together in the near future... PLEASE UPDATE!
the-voiceless chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
You are going to update aren't you? This is the first time I read this and i really like it, the story has the perfect and even tone that almost resembles the real deal. please, update!
bookfreak13 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Cute! I think you captured the characters very well! Keep up the good work! :)
Trekkie907 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This was adorable, I hope you add more soon.

Trekkie907
the-dark-knightess chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This is really cool! I love Stuart and I've always wondered what he would do after all of the events of the movie! I really like your idea!
MyMyMaia chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Can't wait for more!
Maia2 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This was an interesting start. It seems a little jagged at places, like it could use some more transitions from one situation to the next, to better understand the shifts in the character's moods or thoughts.

But other than that, it's well written and intriguing enough for the reader to want to know more about it.

I liked your descriptions of Stuart and Charlie is always great to read about. This mixture of sweet and spoiled young man.

So, yeah, I'd like to see more on this and also to see how all of these changes happened so fast, that the world is so different a mere 12 years from now. Should be interesting.

Cheers, and write some more!

Maia.