Reviews for While He Was Sleeping
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
cute:)
maya2 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Nice short. I wasn't even aware this eppy had aired until I saw your fic in my inbox. It would have been nice to see this scene on screen but it worked either way. The scene was very believable and would have fit right in with the rest of the eppy.
Flowerfaires chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
It's really good like always
A maze thing chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Oh man, I'm totally in love with you right now! You just made me so much happier! I loved 'Shawn Takes a Shot in the Dark', but seriously...when he said "Goodbye Abigail", I'm fairly certain I was about to smack my head against the wall. I'm so glad you wrote this. It expressed Juliet's feelings towards Shawn so well. I loved when you said it nearly broke her heart because seriously that was really sad. And I really loved the line “Love isn't something to pretend about, Shawn. It's not something to hide either.” It's so amazing, and really true and damnit...I wanted more Shules. See, this wouldn't have taken long, they coulda added it in. I guess I'm just grateful that Abigail didn't come and rain on Juliet's parade physically during the episode. And come on, why can't they still be friends? Anyway, great story, I really loved it!
N0M chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
You were right for sure. I was looking forward to that Shules the whole episode, and they gave us nothing! So great job with this fic!
Lupus Silvae chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
YES! I was ticked at the ending as well, and this just made my day. D Short, yes, but, as you said: "it satisfied my need for Shules." I love how this is set in between, as it made the actual ending more satisfying. Great job!

~Wolf~
gnbrules chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I was disappointed too. These episodes end so fast, and it's like, wait a minute - there's supposed to be more! So yeah, nice compensation fic. ;)
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
this episode was okay i was looking for more drama like shawn getting shot twice or the bullet was still lodged in his shoulder or he was near death. it would be cool if someone wrote a story loke that. hey why don't u do that i would definiately read it