Reviews for When World's Collide
YokaiAngel chapter 16 . 8/5
Love the story!
Aldedron chapter 16 . 12/5/2010
What a wonderful fic! I had so much fun reading it! T.T Sad day I finished, but it was such a wonderfully written ending, I'm almost kinda happy lol

Wonderful- WONDERFUL! I'll say it again- WONDERFUL~!
Hi chapter 16 . 10/15/2010
It was an interesting idea, very sad and kinda dark, poor D, his life is just depressing. It is good to see you completed it, jeje. I started reading this fic many months ago and just today I came around here and tadá!, new chapters!

I agree with you in the romance department, but after 14 books I decided to give it a shot (D urgently neesd a hug)... I hope I wont blow it, but the tempation was just too great :P

Read you!
xswiffy chapter 16 . 4/25/2010
AHH this is so good!

It's 1 in the morning now but i had to finish it... haha.

I have to say my favorite part of this story (aside from the people-cause Amelia's pretty badass and of course D is D) would be how sad it is. I mean, I haven't read a lot of fanfics but from my experience most of them aren't able to put this much real emotion into the story, you know?

I'm impressed. ]

Oh this is Emiko by the way... in case you didn't know.. And yes I am creeping on you online :D
xswiffy chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
Hey, it's Emiko,

I made a fanfiction account under this email a long time ago, long story, anyway.. I FREAKING LOVE THIS CHAPTER.

Just had to tell you that before I forget. You're really a good writer!

I was reading it like, whoa, this is getting scary and then she rips his chest out and i was like YES.

So. Satisfying. D
sayaex chapter 16 . 2/6/2010
This was a really awesome story. was totally awesome. Hope there is a sequal to it.
Spastic Dhampir chapter 16 . 2/5/2010
*squeals and claps happily* I LOVED IT! You did an awesome job with this entire thing! Bravo!
Spastic Dhampir chapter 15 . 1/24/2010
I loved it! You did really good with this chapter! And I thought it was fairly easy to understand. The switches in POV were not that hard to follow. So, again, I think you did uber well!

I anxiously await the next chapter!
Tsuki no Rekuen chapter 15 . 1/24/2010
GAH! A cliffhanger! D: I hate those, now I'm left in supention.

Oh chapter title is a lulzy song. I'll be waiting for the rest!
Spastic Dhampir chapter 14 . 1/17/2010
That was a good chapter! But the dream seemed a bit ominous... Scary, even... But I anxiously await the next chapter! And sorry it is being difficult.
Tsuki no Rekuen chapter 14 . 1/17/2010
And we're reaching the climax. What a horrible dream to have, and in the middle of the airport. Good luck with ch 14. I wonder what will go down.
Spastic Dhampir chapter 13 . 1/8/2010
This was a really good chapter! Great job!
Tsuki no Rekuen chapter 13 . 1/7/2010
Ooh Plot develpoment I see. What an interesting view and paradox. Hmm I wonder what will happen in the centerfold of popular vampire folklore(Romania/Transylvannia). I'll be waiting for the next capter.
Lady Bonbones chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I really like it. The movies don't give you a lot about what happened when the Vampires took over.
Picadilly chapter 11 . 12/5/2009
Again, amazing chapter. I nearly cried at reading this...I have friends with the same problems, so I can completely relate to Amelia. Your writing, I just can't get over it. It's very very good. I'm so happy that the D fandom is finally getting some very good writers (I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but some of the writers are just BAD) Great chapter, and I'm looking foward to more from you.