Reviews for Primal Possessiveness
PurpleSong chapter 3 . 3/17
I think I understand Spock's logic. If he doesn't act possessive and protective jim's crew members might get cocky and try something, and then Spock would have to kill them, which would reduce jim's crew and in turn make him sad. And Spock does not want to make him sad.
Crazy-Hime chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
Damn! That sure is F'ckin HOT!

I LOVE IT! ;3
Crazy-Hime chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Hahaha! The last sentence got me LMAO! ;3
MissSexyRain chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
haha possessive Spock indeed!
Fox-sama94 chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
This is very good. Would be better if it was longer and in more detail
Ishtar205 chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
lol !
Thanks for that
androidromance chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
"Spock..." Jim trailed off teasingly. "Are you being possessive again?"

Spock looked at him seriously.

"It is only logical, Captain. If I did not act as such, others would perceive your availability and attempt to act on their desires," Spock informed him primly. "And then I would have to kill them."

Spock, oh Spock. Another great story. Thanks for sharing.
young wiccan chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Very nice! I love Possessive!Spock
Milarca chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Alright that last line killed me again, but this line killed me first: Kirk pushed Spock down to sit, smiling at the sight of his Vulcan in his chair on his bridge on his Enterprise.

:) Lovely fic
Lord Darling chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
'Now I must replace the ejaculate to achieve satisfaction' - I'm planning on getting this line on a t-shirt, I really am. What a quote. This was a great story - the clinical terms Spock used to refer to their sex acts only served to make the imagery all the more exciting, and the Spock you've penned is one of the most dominant and possessive I've ever read. That's a good thing. I can't think of any concrit - just keep up the good work!
aomoa chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
*laughs* Posessive and Primal Spock is so funny. They got interrupted so many times! XD
crazysmile15 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
YOSH!
crazysmile15 chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
AHAHAHAHAHA! Never asleep Jim, never asleep! lol!
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Hmm, yummy!
Doni chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Crew blocked? Hehe, well, that was the definition of hot. I think I need to go fan myself a bit. Great work.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »