Reviews for Sarine Nesteria, NPC
Thimble chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
This is a really great character mod, and you should totally finish it. Ornery smart women are great. And, I loved how you worked "Delorium Cathax" into all the epilogues - lovely dramatic unity there, that tied together and yet highlighted the differences of Sarine and the PCs choices.
The Lark chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Sirine looks pretty cool. The "commitment" banter with Minsc cracked me up. I'd really like to play this mod-any chance of it ever getting released?

And, getting off topic, I just want to say I loved your Angelo mod!
pontenigra chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Hi, first of all, I loved Angelo! I played Kelsey, Tsujatha, Sarah, Edwin, Kivan and Chloe, but Angelo is definitely my favourite. So, I won't read everything about Sarine and I will hope i will get to try her one day. But I read something, and I think she is pretty realistic, despite her high inteligence. The similarity with Edwin came to my mind, but not in a bad way, she doesn't seem to be his female version.

I think she will be great. Do you have a portrait of her? I could try to paint it for you, if you want. I always wanted to paint BG portraits :) I even painted my portrait for the game, but that's a long time ago and I would certainly do better with a fictional character :) anyway, you can see how i paint at ., and if you want to, send me a message there or at . I would love to try it (free of charge, of course:))

Cheers,