Reviews for The Paxtons
LittleMissAbigail chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This was perfect!
RPGgirl514 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Awwww this was adorable! I loved a little peek into post-movie Paxtons from the POV of someone else. Wonderful original character!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
This is hands-down the best Proposal fanfic I have read yet. It's ine of the best fanfiction a I have ever read! Please write more!
leira123 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
iamastory chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
this so freaking great! I loved the movie too!
RetickLover chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This was absolutely adorable xD You got them down bro. I was smiling the entire time xD
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I couldn't stop laughing! I absolutely love, love, love that you have them still bickering the same they do from the time that we saw them! Everything has changed and yet nothing has at the same time. :D their daughter is adorable - don't even get me started on how wonderful the father/daughter interaction was.

This is the second story I have read that was written by your hand and I am just as impressed with this short one-shot as I was by the long, multi-chapter story. I sincerely mean it when I say that I hope you continue to keep writing. I truly enjoy your work and look forward to the next story I read from you.
Booknerrd chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Dude, I LOVED THIS too. All your stories are good haha. I could totally hear Andrew's sarcasm the entire time. ;)
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I loved the bickering between Maggie and Andrew. Very believeable :D
abovetherim chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
OMG that was literally they best fanfic I have read I loved it, I thought it was true to character and I love rreading about them after the movie ends and I was actually laughing aloud at parts! great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Hiiilarious view of the future Paxton's residence. Thanks so much.
Alyssa86InMN chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That was adorable! I loved it!
Bee chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I can really hear the characters voices as i read this and its been a while since ive seen the film. I love the family you've created for them and how Annie seems to get kicks out of their fighting/banter as much as we do!
Weeee chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Aww, it's so sweet. i loved this movie too. This made me love it even more. :))
ElvenCompanion chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Very Cute. This fic was short, but really sweet. Really enjoyed it.