Reviews for The Darkest Heart
silivren el sila chapter 1 . 1/31
What the...
I accepted even favourite the slash pairing Sauron/Legolas, but Nazgul? I always think Nazgul do not fell a lust of sexuality while they're fall into darkness and become a slave of Sauron. But who know...

And why I like this? Arrrrrggh...you defiling my mind. How cruel you not continue more further. This is killing me...I hope more~
This is new for me. I find some story about slash Legolas with Orc or Sauron or Uruk, but I found yet stories Nazgul/Legolas slash. Ai, thank you, I am happy yey~
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
The summary itself caught my eye. The pairing made me fall to the floor laughing and knowing I needed to read this. You were attemptiong to be the worst, and you succeeded in a fairly well written way. XD Congrats!
Misa-chan96 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
omg that's dirty...so what happens next? lol no really,the Nazgul say's,"Oh, I'm not stopping. This is only the beginning."

So if this is only the beginning,there must be more,see? :)
Cadaverific chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
THIS IS KILLING ME VABHUJIMNFGW WHAT IS THIS. YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL OK.
Fair Sword Maiden chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Debauchery! This is a bad fanfic, but at least it's well-written
fireamber chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Uh, I think you better include a slash rating for this one. Making it more silly parody and less raunchy might help. And Nazgul hate/despise/detest living things-especially elves. Is this particular Nazgul a MS in disguise? Kind of sounds like it.