Reviews for R
MissMJS chapter 1 . 7/22
Awwww, how SAD!
Loved it
Hedgie Hanyou chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Cool but weird in a good story but not that way though
Rain Dove chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I just came back to reading your stories.
I started with this one.
I haven't the words to express how beautiful I find this.
Lady Papillon Rose chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Ain't a cornwallace fic if someone doesn't die in the end. I've been reading all of your stuff over the past few days, even the ones for fandoms I don't give a shit about, and I have to say you're my favorite writer on this site after over a decade if being here. Your stream of consciousness/unique style of storytelling is intriguing, and whether some of them are trolling attempts or not you have a talent for conveying emotion (especially depression) well. You remind me a bit of Chuck Palahniuk.

Hoping you don't step out of the game for some time to come.
Animala Swan chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
thats so cute. i just want to cry now.
Potatothechao chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
They can now be together forever... :')
FLAME chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
SAD
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Gorgeous style. This made my chest hurt.

Hope you've been doing well at the Dallas Art Institute. I wish you all the best.
arcanumpanthera chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Ah no... That was so sad... I never thought I'd say this but poor Sonic. Gosh, this fic was absolutely filled with emotion. And I can't help but wonder if I've someone watching over me as well. That's kinda sad to think of really, having died and not being able to pass on. All in all, this was a great fic. I loved it.
Maverick87 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
It's hard not to write something like this and not get too overly invested in the emotion. Only a couple of times it ventured into "over the top" emotive expression.

But fuck, emotions are hard to deal with and explain. And what else are you supposed to say? It's why love poems are so difficult.

Yet you hit it home with the end, and everything ghosted became nothing more than the transparency it represented.

Excuse my poetics, but it worked on the right level. I think when Sonic was describing her and Tails is where it flowed, but the introsepction of their relationship wasn't needed as much only beacuse through the actions you described; that was enough of a emotion right there.

Anyway, I'm an asshole for nitpicking.
Alexis chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Dont get it
iMissFortune chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Is sad
spiralgalaxy6946 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Beautiful. I don't care if it sucks, it's beautiful.
Smilely12135 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
this truley speaks to me on how death affects people, but in the end you may rejoin them once again...

anywayz i truely love it, i can fantize this happening. your a great writer.

keep writing~
MRG chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I tend to agree with Beanmaster 9001; You should step it up to short stories.

Keep the stories coming...