Reviews for Three Thieves
KaiShinQueen chapter 98 . 2/3
This is a very good story. I wish you could continue. Why did you stop anyway huhu you kept everyone hanging.
KaiShinQueen chapter 77 . 1/27
I am getting really excited about this story, it's hard to stop reading it, not when I still have 78 chapters to go haha. Just wondering if there is a lemon in here somewhere? ;)
Wolfinmist chapter 98 . 12/6/2016
Hi! (Hope this message finds you in good condition) I've recently become addicted to the DCMK-verse and have been reading/devouring/inhaling all the DCMK fics on this site (I've probably spammed your inbox with fav alerts if you had the alert system on *sheepish grin*). What I mean to say is that I absolutely love all your fics- both the plot and the quality of the writing! I can see how much research you've put into each detail to make it as realistic as possible and really appreciate the effort both you (and Rednightengale for this fic) put into it. I really love it how you emphasized on the deep emotional bond and understanding between the three, that it is more than just superficial romance that held them all together through the hardships they face /though the NC-17 scenes were just as well liked/. I'm also fascinated with the concept of Kaito and Kid being- split personalities (somehow I doubt it's just this- Sava could see them both and he doesn't seem too surprised hinting that he saw something similar before?)? Something involving Kaito's magic (coping mechanism? seems more likely though still doesn't explain how Kid had his Kaitou instincts right from the start) Something involving Kaito's Dad (even if Chikage vehemently denies it)? I really look forward to an explaination on this :D Also- Kaito with Magic! *bounces excitedly around the room* Sooo much potential! He seems to be coming up with more tricks too like the anti-eavesdropping magic. And Shinichi with his Kid-sense and dream-walking as just as much unexplored plot potential (though Shinichi is probably just going to be difficult and deny everything that doesn't fit into his sense of logic XP)

Hope you're doing well wherever you are
Luna Nightingale chapter 98 . 11/13/2016
Hello Ysabet-san, I read your story and it's been a long time since I watched Detective Conan but reading it again making me want to know what happened next. It's a good and interesting story also I can see the potential of you're story and I read it twice. I love watching Detective Conan and your story have been my favourite. I want to know how Shinichi, Ran and Kaito overcomes the Black Organization along with everyone? I always felt the emotions and feelings of those characters. I feels sad when Kaito mourned his father with his mother. Please update chapter 99 and I wanted to know if they're succeed or not? It's doesn't matter how many chapters you make as long as this story is complete. I refused to give up this story! Don't ever give up on your story and the readers are patiently waiting for your update, Ysabet-san. I'll always be waiting for you and no matter how long it's takes. I will be waiting here for you. Keep the inspiration in you, Ysabet-san
I love every moment of the chapter I read and I cherished them in my heart so please don't hesitate to update your story. I'll read your story over and over again because it's my absolute favourite. Don't worry about the negative comments and always be positive. Keep those ideas flowing in your mind and let them take over. Keep the inspiration in you!
Love, Lu-chan *smiles with a wave*
PipeDream chapter 5 . 11/7/2016
He has a split personality doesn't he? Crud...
pipeDream chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Wow...somehow this is the most realistic interpretation of their growing closer I've ever seen
Well, if you discount the films
But seriously, wow
I can totally see this actually happening
Hebiaczek chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Oh my~ This is highly promising :) And gonna keep me occupied for quite a while~
Rora chapter 24 . 2/16/2016
Some confusion: in the veggining of the story you had Kuroba praying to give the right flower to Sonoko, and got the right one because 'kid was feeling benevolent'. But now Kaito is the one with the magic? Or do they both have it? Also, kaito's personality changed a bit here to contrast kid's, when before the difference was less. Love the story! Just a bit of confusion.
uni87 chapter 27 . 10/12/2015
I like this story, have been reading it for the past 4 days. Not sure I like both Ran & Kid having Shinichi but I'll read to the end. 71 chapters to go!
Phoradendron chapter 85 . 8/3/2015
Great story! I really love your writing style :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/31/2015
so. currently, there is a lot of blatant KidCon/Shin, but will we ever get interactions before Conan/Shinichi and Kuroba Kaito? I'm looking forward to it.
anonymous fangir chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
you seriously deserve more reviews for this masterpiece. I've been reading nonstop for 2 days and I'm still only 50% of the way through. I love all the little idiosyncrasies and quirks you've given the characters and their complete understanding and trust in each other. Amazing, just amazing. I can't stop reading.
Atemue chapter 98 . 6/24/2015
This story has been very interesting so far and so full of potential. Looking at the date of the last update though, I'm guessing it got abandoned? I have to admit that's a shame, especially after you all wrote over 90 chapters and none of them exactly short.

The plot itself was still very interesting, especially those two personalities of Kaito and Kid. I had to get used to it at the beginning I admit, but now it's grown on me.

If there is any chance for new updates, I'll be looking very much forward to it. Otherwise I just thank you for writing what you did.

Sincerely

Usagi-Atemu-Tom /_\
Wynter Spite chapter 30 . 4/29/2015
Oh, I do love this chapter. So much warmth! Makes one quite wish for a blanket to snuggle into and a mug if hot chocolate of one's own. If only it were colder here, say, with snow falling, and enough of a wind to make it a pale flurry of whirling white. But alas, the probability of it snowing here in April is low indeed.
But I digress. I meant merely to say that this story is a brilliant one, with an eloquence that I do so delight in. It is a pleasure to read a waltz of words (elegant and beautiful). I so enjoy a good story.
Violeta Ash chapter 98 . 4/22/2015
Hi, just finished reading this story and wanted to show my appreciation, it's really very good.
And I don't know how you managed to write so much, and so long, so it wouldn't surprise me to hear that you lost inspiration or that Real Life is getting in the way, but you didn't write any author's note or anything, so, are you ok?