Reviews for Three Thieves
Yaraslava Rada chapter 50 . 11/14/2010
Has Nightengale taken french? That would explain the attempt at putting I's in 'Chapter'. Lol.

So glad you're having fun! I was just at a con myself, those things really are a blast. I was dressed up as Kaitou KID and someone kept saying "Fool" to me. I didn't get it at the time but when I looked at this story afterwards I was like 'Duh!'. (Or at least I hope it should be 'Duh!' It's the only KID/Fool reference I could think of. lol.)

Anyway! Great chapter! Gotta love the Doves. Update again soon please!
Peltra chapter 49 . 11/8/2010
Are they gonna forget the BO or what? And ALSO, there hadn't been a heist since forever.
Yaraslava Rada chapter 48 . 11/3/2010
This story is really good! Oh gosh, RanXKaitouXShinichi, not something you see very often (if at all), but epic and amazingly well written. Update again soon please!
KDA chapter 48 . 11/2/2010
Love the story.

Had to go to lj to read the fun bits._ Thank you for making me aware of movie 14.

I look forward to how you fit it in with TT.
E-san chapter 48 . 10/31/2010
Ran's becoming quite the little sadist, and Kid only has himself to blame . . .
MelChama chapter 48 . 10/30/2010
:3 This is great! _

Good luck with the next chapter
Bleak Decemberangel chapter 48 . 10/30/2010
I just wanted to comment in what rednightengale said in the authors notes before this chapter. You said that a reader may not be happy with your interpretation of Kaito and Kid, I can tell that the opposite may be true in my case.

I find all your character's well thought and with personality and depth. But you have also managed to keep them close enough to the manga/show/movies that I don't feel like I have wandered too far into a parallel reality. As far as the magician's go, I believe that you have given them a depth that has mostly been lacking in the other fanfiction on this site. That is not to say that there are not any great Kaito(u)'s out there but yours has always spoken too me.

I am also happy to see how you balance the time of the secondary members of the show with Shinichi's mom and dad, Heiji, Aoko and others having had a chance to show their faces and help develop the story and their own character's as well. I will admit that I hope to see Kaito's classmates and possibly Nakamori in following chapters as the wonders you could work on their observations of Kaito and their own character development by those very creative hands.

Finally I would like to say that the aquarium scene at the end of this chapter was magnificent. Visually appealing, comedic- but tactfully, smooth and fitting into the story so that it didn't just feel like and after thought or an omake to be hidden away with some final authors notes.

Thank you for sharing this gem of a story with the Detective Conan/Case Closed audience, and more importantly, me.I avidly await your further chapters- although as I am cleaning out my favourites you still haven't made it in there *sigh*. So you will find me next Thursday already getting excited thinking about your next release.
WolfDaughter chapter 48 . 10/29/2010
And once again I've missed several chapters worth of reviews! My humblest apologies!

This chapter (much as I'd been hoping for more fluffy romance between Ran and Kid) was excellent. I'd been wondering for awhile what was going on with Kaito, how he was feeling, how the relationship between Kid, Ran, and Shinichi was affecting him. This was an excellent way to clear that up and now, hopefully, we'll be seeing some healing on his part. I like how the constant switching between Kid and Kaito after their confession seems to indicate some of that healing having taken place already.
Catkyn chapter 12 . 10/29/2010
Ah! Such a fun chapter! I love the bit with Kaito at the piano, and the failed attempt to tell Aoko about him being Kid. I know the song you had him playing, only cause I checked the LJ community, but since I read it here first...first thing I thought of was Kaito playing Moonlight Sonata. Slow, melancholy, seems to fit quite well. Especially if you can find a recording of it played on something -other- than a Steinway piano.

The kids brought up a missing husband...my first thought was, "This has to be the one anomaly-body from the frozen Cows from On High(TM)!" Now, to see if I'm right anytime soon.

*grins* Spectacular work, and I'm greatly looking forward to seeing how things turn out, with Kid, Shinichi, and Ran. I hope to see a bit more of Kaito's side of things soon, too.
Peltra chapter 47 . 10/24/2010
uh, why had the chapter style changed?

for example, usually there's 3 unconnected words separated by commas (contest, fanboys, dance etc.)
MelChama chapter 47 . 10/22/2010
Fantastic as usual :3

Great job! X)
Peltra chapter 46 . 10/21/2010
Kid's hand on Ran's breast? O_o
MelChama chapter 46 . 10/20/2010
Pretty darn nice!

Hope to read the next chapter! o
MelChama chapter 45 . 10/18/2010
Oh my goodness.

I took a day off from school to read this (because it took nearly 78 hours to process the entire 45 chapters), and seriously, it was worth it.

Every second.

This was awesome. I'm still disturbed by the threesome (because I usually read one on one), but this is nice. Really, are you two going to collaborate in the future? :D I'd love to buy your book!

Good luck on the next chapter! o
TimeTails chapter 12 . 10/10/2010
...I thought Shinichi said he didn't love Ran... *sigh* Damn it.. what pairings are there?
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »