Reviews for Three Thieves
Bleak Decemberangel chapter 62 . 1/29/2011
...Still speaking in audible capitals... somehow that came out much more graceful than any of the other jokes I have seen on the subject. It feels like we are wandering back into real life in this chapter with all the chaos and trouble that that will entail-YAY! (Not that I don't mind large amounts of smut of course but, well, I enjoy twisted and convoluted stories as well.) And to make matters clear, you two are the masters of that at the moment.

It was so much fun watching this chapter happen with Takagi's eyes, he has a perspective that is pretty unique and rather under-used which makes it very enjoyable when it is used properly and with care to timing and situation for best effect. I do think you managed that here.

I know that if I had my way there would be a nice long chapter each and every day waiting for me to sit down and curl up to read and relish. As it is, I may enjoy Friday's more than is proper just for the anticipation of what is to come in your story.

Just keep up the work and never ever loose your comedic sensibilities.
Leuny chapter 35 . 1/24/2011
hi there, me again... as for chapter 35, I was a bit confused as to the whole "3 costs part on top of the pepper spray"... is it in relation with the "making the twin diamond appear out of thin air"-trick?

I think I am actually at the moment chasing after this fanfiction - that feeling is as real as it can get: I'm reading it in between classes, at home, in between work and writing my own fanfictions.

I like it, did I mention that already? If I did, then I'll just mention it again. Thank you for posting this fanfiction, thank you for sharing these impressive ideas with the world!

I particularly liked the way the "threesome" was presented: I could totally understand the character's reasons for why they were doing this and I could sympathize with them so much!

It is an amazingly well-written piece of work, I'd say. I might go through the chapters again later & review them (again? who knows.) but as for now I'd just like to read till the end to know what the story's about and what'll happen until then. I'm impatient, sorry! That just means you'll have to wait for those reviews. I'll write anyways if sth's unclear to me, if that's ok. (& maybe later write ANOTHER review for that chapter, who knows?)

thanks for posting & updating this regularly. seems to be a monster-fanfiction, so I think I'll have to compliment you on your patience in seeing this through to the end!

Leuny chapter 29 . 1/23/2011
I simply have to commend you on your choice of theme song! I'm listening to it for the xth time now *dark blue dark blue have you ever been alone in a crowded room* - along with re-re-reading the chapter yet again. It didn't let go of me - even though I've already read on to chapter 32 by now.

I feel that mayhaps a recommendation might not be considered out of place here, right? I'd say you could try and build in the song "30 minutes" somewhere in your story, too. I don't know how to explain it, but it just jumped out to me - in connection with this fabulous piece of work. Perhaps you'll use it, perhaps not. I did tell you about it, however.

Good deed done for today, next is tomorrow!

Goodnight & cheers!

Leuny chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
this is one of the most entertaining fanfictions that I've ever read, I have to admit. Full of well-thought-out characters, a captivating story (though I don't yet know where it'll go) and creative ideas to help keeping things interesting!

The only thing that's bugging me is the sentence "Exactly seventy-eight days after the convention center disaster (because, as anyone could easily surmise, seventy-eight worked out to three 1412's), Kaitou Kid dove..." - just what does 78 have to do with 1412? I've been trying to work out that phrase in all different directions - maybe I'm just thinking too much on it, and to be frank it IS midnight right now, but I'm quite confused about it. could someone please help me out?

gotta love the doves, though...
A Writer Lost-in-Thought chapter 53 . 12/16/2010
Amazing chapter. I have been reading your story for 2 weeks and am finally up-to-date! I believe this is the longest story I've read in history for fanfiction. So I guess it's been established that Ran is there to stay as a romantic interest.

I'll be honest with you that the fact that it is indeed a threesome or foursome (split personalities included in the count) has somewhat well... who am I fooling?... rather shocked, then befuddled me [I had to once again check the two main characters tagged for the story to reassure myself], and finally gained my begrudging acceptance, which is still in the making.

The reason for my reluctance in this matter?... Well, this is self explanatory, my philosophy goes as such: "one is the loneliest number, two is the happiest pair, three is the tragic triangle, and four is the troublesome square." The idea of a "threesome" has ever slightly deterred me from the story, not that I mind Ran herself, for she is an engaging and enjoyable character. Ah... I guess you now know which character I expected...had expected -past tense- to be withdrawn.

But hey, I'm not the author. This merely just my opinion in need of being expressed. And as a reader, it merely another reader's opinion, one of 250, to be prefectly exact. So I'm going to ask, even though the answer is blatantly obvious, but just in case, to ease my second guessing and crush any lingering hope that this will become a "pair" rather than "threesome":

The pairing will end as it is now? as RanxKaitouxShinichi

[rereads review] oh bloody 'ell, a review turned essay. The insistent influence of FINALS week has yet to be lifted. ...Sighs... Anywhoz, I don't really expect an answer, but if you do indeed answer, then you are awfully kind and benevolent, and I thank you in advance.

Toodles and Applestroodles, [perhpas even Kid doodles],

~A Writer-Lost-in-Thought
Yaraslava Rada chapter 53 . 12/5/2010
Another wonderful (2) chapter(s)! I wonder if Shinichi will finally be Shinichi for good!
half-goddess-Katia chapter 51 . 11/20/2010
I must say that this is a wonderful story. I have spent most of my free time (as sparing as it sometimes was) over the past week reading it, and I finally finished up to what has been published today.

When I was first reading this, I wasn't entirely sure exactly how you were going to play things out between Shinichi, Ran, and Kid, but the way you've done it works so well, and actually fits with the characters personalities. I don't think you could've done better in building up the relationship and keeping them true to their personalities in the manga.

I'm still watching and waiting to see how the whole two people in one body thing with Kid and Kaito is going to play out, especially since they're both in love with different people, and I do love the combination differences and similarities between Kid and Kaito that show that they are "brothers", they are alike but not identical.

Anyway, keep up the good work, and I'll be waiting (rather impatiently actually, though all for good reasons) for the next update _
ImplausiblyForgetful chapter 51 . 11/20/2010
Wow, love the twist with Hakuba's character and the dynamics of everyone are so interesting. Love it

kettish chapter 51 . 11/20/2010
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a few chapters; I've kept up, but after moving cross-country I wrangled a full time job and it's been more than enough to keep my hands full!

I really enjoyed this chapter for its character/plot development. We get to see more of what's going on in the division with Megure-keibu and the crew. We get to continue the line of thought started in the last chapter, with Kaito/Kid-Magician/Fool interaction. And the part I enjoyed best, actually, was with Kaito and Hakuba, at the end of the chapter. I can easily imagine Hakuba as someone who struggles with depression, and the offer of support is endearing. I hope Kaito takes him up on some solid talking, or at least maybe (finally!) gets to a therapist to help him cope with his father's death.

(Though, if he came to terms with it, would KID disappear?)

All in all, an excellent chapter, and I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation so much! Wish I had one coming up soon, but, alas, I work retail now.

Peace, love, and all the thieves in the world-kettish
Hittocere chapter 22 . 11/16/2010
the only thing funnier than reading this... was reading Kaitou and Kaito's conversation with "We are the World" playing in the background when the Fool and the Magician are chatting.

I almost started rofling at 3 in the morning loud enough to wake up everyone else. I had to settle on snickering so hard I couldn't read though...
Yaraslava Rada chapter 50 . 11/14/2010
Has Nightengale taken french? That would explain the attempt at putting I's in 'Chapter'. Lol.

So glad you're having fun! I was just at a con myself, those things really are a blast. I was dressed up as Kaitou KID and someone kept saying "Fool" to me. I didn't get it at the time but when I looked at this story afterwards I was like 'Duh!'. (Or at least I hope it should be 'Duh!' It's the only KID/Fool reference I could think of. lol.)

Anyway! Great chapter! Gotta love the Doves. Update again soon please!
Peltra chapter 49 . 11/8/2010
Are they gonna forget the BO or what? And ALSO, there hadn't been a heist since forever.
Yaraslava Rada chapter 48 . 11/3/2010
This story is really good! Oh gosh, RanXKaitouXShinichi, not something you see very often (if at all), but epic and amazingly well written. Update again soon please!
KDA chapter 48 . 11/2/2010
Love the story.

Had to go to lj to read the fun bits._ Thank you for making me aware of movie 14.

I look forward to how you fit it in with TT.
E-san chapter 48 . 10/31/2010
Ran's becoming quite the little sadist, and Kid only has himself to blame . . .
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »