Reviews for Three Thieves
Warning. Error code chapter 73 . 4/9/2011
i dont mind that it's a cliff hanger, but i still do wonder where he is and what happened to him (kid)

and thanks forthe very long greatly made chap.

me appreciates XD

kettish chapter 73 . 4/8/2011
AGH. I feel like that was an unnecessarily steep cliff you just left us wobbling over the edge of! I mean, REALLY.

Hm, Kid's nearby is he? Inside the building perhaps? But the transmitter isn't working. Kaito could've moved the stone out of range-not a difficult task, as Shinichi already said. He could've disabled the tracker. Personally I would've tried to simply cloak it, so that he could pop up at intervals with it, engaging the police devices and driving his would-be captors up a wall.

Shinichi, if you must go jumping over the side of multiple-dozen-story buildings, please keep a parachute on hand. A base jumping suit even. Something? Ran's going to kill you, you know.

Hakuba's probably running after Shinichi at a distance, attempting to cut in at the best time possible to make his move. Crafty bugger. Still, he tries.

Well, it's late and I need to get some sleep-here's looking forward with GREAT interest to next week's chapter!

Yours,

kettish.
Unseen Watcher chapter 71 . 4/3/2011
Wow. You really put a ton of research into all your stuff. Between the last chapter and this, I'm just amazed.
Warning. Error code chapter 72 . 4/2/2011
hello, i'm sorry i haven't reviewd for this whole entire story, but i found out how many people arent reviewing, it's probably because they know you are gonna update in a week, so they wait after reading withought reviewing. well, just letting you know that this story is awesome, it's so descriptive, intense, confusing at times, but really great
kettish chapter 71 . 4/1/2011
I've been a lazy but enthusiastic reader for the last many chapters.

I haven't reviewed, and there isn't anything like a 'like' button or 'upvote,' and so you've received to feedback from me. For that, I apologize-the amount of work you put into this story is phenomenal, and deeply appreciated. I look forward to reading this story whenever it comes out. If you could ask my husband, he'd tell you I look forward to it immensely, and he'll hear about it when a new chapter comes out. "My favorite fanfiction has another chapter!" Ha! He shakes his head and is amused.

But this chapter really blew me away. Really, truly, did. There was so much! Everything from their chess game, to the small smile Hakase gives Ai, to the end of the chapter that describes Kaito's magic work realigning his brother and mother's reiki-I have chills. And I'm going to go and tear through the next two chapters with relish, enthusiasm, and a nice glass of wine.

You've written a terribly good work here, darlings. You really have. It's brought enjoyment to my life and has been a bright spot even in the shittiest of days. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :)

(Would it offend you terribly if I printed out a copy of this story? I would love a hard copy in case something happens and you decide to pull the story, goes down permanently, I don't have interwebs, etc. It'd be nice to be able to re-read this on paper, too, when my eyeballs are sick of computer screen.)

Again: thank you!

With all affection, all respect, and no little love-

Allison.
Leuny chapter 49 . 1/30/2011
do you - can you - keep a straight face while writing this? I have had to leave the computer-place for at least four times while reading, I couldn't stand it any more and had to go somewhere to laugh (Pc-place: quiiiiiiiet...)...

I loved the ideas you were spinning into this chapter a lot!

making them meet up, then go shopping only to meet up with another couple unexpectedly... wow. I always thought there was only SO much you could get into a chapter until it seems to explode. thank you for proving me wrong!

very captivating character-development, I must add!
Bleak Decemberangel chapter 62 . 1/29/2011
...Still speaking in audible capitals... somehow that came out much more graceful than any of the other jokes I have seen on the subject. It feels like we are wandering back into real life in this chapter with all the chaos and trouble that that will entail-YAY! (Not that I don't mind large amounts of smut of course but, well, I enjoy twisted and convoluted stories as well.) And to make matters clear, you two are the masters of that at the moment.

It was so much fun watching this chapter happen with Takagi's eyes, he has a perspective that is pretty unique and rather under-used which makes it very enjoyable when it is used properly and with care to timing and situation for best effect. I do think you managed that here.

I know that if I had my way there would be a nice long chapter each and every day waiting for me to sit down and curl up to read and relish. As it is, I may enjoy Friday's more than is proper just for the anticipation of what is to come in your story.

Just keep up the work and never ever loose your comedic sensibilities.
Leuny chapter 35 . 1/24/2011
hi there, me again... as for chapter 35, I was a bit confused as to the whole "3 costs part on top of the pepper spray"... is it in relation with the "making the twin diamond appear out of thin air"-trick?

I think I am actually at the moment chasing after this fanfiction - that feeling is as real as it can get: I'm reading it in between classes, at home, in between work and writing my own fanfictions.

I like it, did I mention that already? If I did, then I'll just mention it again. Thank you for posting this fanfiction, thank you for sharing these impressive ideas with the world!

I particularly liked the way the "threesome" was presented: I could totally understand the character's reasons for why they were doing this and I could sympathize with them so much!

It is an amazingly well-written piece of work, I'd say. I might go through the chapters again later & review them (again? who knows.) but as for now I'd just like to read till the end to know what the story's about and what'll happen until then. I'm impatient, sorry! That just means you'll have to wait for those reviews. I'll write anyways if sth's unclear to me, if that's ok. (& maybe later write ANOTHER review for that chapter, who knows?)

thanks for posting & updating this regularly. seems to be a monster-fanfiction, so I think I'll have to compliment you on your patience in seeing this through to the end!

cheers,

leuny.
Leuny chapter 29 . 1/23/2011
I simply have to commend you on your choice of theme song! I'm listening to it for the xth time now *dark blue dark blue have you ever been alone in a crowded room* - along with re-re-reading the chapter yet again. It didn't let go of me - even though I've already read on to chapter 32 by now.

I feel that mayhaps a recommendation might not be considered out of place here, right? I'd say you could try and build in the song "30 minutes" somewhere in your story, too. I don't know how to explain it, but it just jumped out to me - in connection with this fabulous piece of work. Perhaps you'll use it, perhaps not. I did tell you about it, however.

Good deed done for today, next is tomorrow!

Goodnight & cheers!

leuny
Leuny chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
this is one of the most entertaining fanfictions that I've ever read, I have to admit. Full of well-thought-out characters, a captivating story (though I don't yet know where it'll go) and creative ideas to help keeping things interesting!

The only thing that's bugging me is the sentence "Exactly seventy-eight days after the convention center disaster (because, as anyone could easily surmise, seventy-eight worked out to three 1412's), Kaitou Kid dove..." - just what does 78 have to do with 1412? I've been trying to work out that phrase in all different directions - maybe I'm just thinking too much on it, and to be frank it IS midnight right now, but I'm quite confused about it. could someone please help me out?

gotta love the doves, though...
A Writer Lost-in-Thought chapter 53 . 12/16/2010
Amazing chapter. I have been reading your story for 2 weeks and am finally up-to-date! I believe this is the longest story I've read in history for fanfiction. So I guess it's been established that Ran is there to stay as a romantic interest.

I'll be honest with you that the fact that it is indeed a threesome or foursome (split personalities included in the count) has somewhat well... who am I fooling?... rather shocked, then befuddled me [I had to once again check the two main characters tagged for the story to reassure myself], and finally gained my begrudging acceptance, which is still in the making.

The reason for my reluctance in this matter?... Well, this is self explanatory, my philosophy goes as such: "one is the loneliest number, two is the happiest pair, three is the tragic triangle, and four is the troublesome square." The idea of a "threesome" has ever slightly deterred me from the story, not that I mind Ran herself, for she is an engaging and enjoyable character. Ah... I guess you now know which character I expected...had expected -past tense- to be withdrawn.

But hey, I'm not the author. This merely just my opinion in need of being expressed. And as a reader, it merely another reader's opinion, one of 250, to be prefectly exact. So I'm going to ask, even though the answer is blatantly obvious, but just in case, to ease my second guessing and crush any lingering hope that this will become a "pair" rather than "threesome":

The pairing will end as it is now? as RanxKaitouxShinichi

[rereads review] oh bloody 'ell, a review turned essay. The insistent influence of FINALS week has yet to be lifted. ...Sighs... Anywhoz, I don't really expect an answer, but if you do indeed answer, then you are awfully kind and benevolent, and I thank you in advance.

Toodles and Applestroodles, [perhpas even Kid doodles],

~A Writer-Lost-in-Thought
Yaraslava Rada chapter 53 . 12/5/2010
Another wonderful (2) chapter(s)! I wonder if Shinichi will finally be Shinichi for good!
half-goddess-Katia chapter 51 . 11/20/2010
I must say that this is a wonderful story. I have spent most of my free time (as sparing as it sometimes was) over the past week reading it, and I finally finished up to what has been published today.

When I was first reading this, I wasn't entirely sure exactly how you were going to play things out between Shinichi, Ran, and Kid, but the way you've done it works so well, and actually fits with the characters personalities. I don't think you could've done better in building up the relationship and keeping them true to their personalities in the manga.

I'm still watching and waiting to see how the whole two people in one body thing with Kid and Kaito is going to play out, especially since they're both in love with different people, and I do love the combination differences and similarities between Kid and Kaito that show that they are "brothers", they are alike but not identical.

Anyway, keep up the good work, and I'll be waiting (rather impatiently actually, though all for good reasons) for the next update _
ImplausiblyForgetful chapter 51 . 11/20/2010
Wow, love the twist with Hakuba's character and the dynamics of everyone are so interesting. Love it

-Serial-Doodler-

kettish chapter 51 . 11/20/2010
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a few chapters; I've kept up, but after moving cross-country I wrangled a full time job and it's been more than enough to keep my hands full!

I really enjoyed this chapter for its character/plot development. We get to see more of what's going on in the division with Megure-keibu and the crew. We get to continue the line of thought started in the last chapter, with Kaito/Kid-Magician/Fool interaction. And the part I enjoyed best, actually, was with Kaito and Hakuba, at the end of the chapter. I can easily imagine Hakuba as someone who struggles with depression, and the offer of support is endearing. I hope Kaito takes him up on some solid talking, or at least maybe (finally!) gets to a therapist to help him cope with his father's death.

(Though, if he came to terms with it, would KID disappear?)

All in all, an excellent chapter, and I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation so much! Wish I had one coming up soon, but, alas, I work retail now.

Peace, love, and all the thieves in the world-kettish
411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »