Reviews for Three Thieves
Shana-Fujioka chapter 8 . 4/17/2015
It was totally confusing at the beginning of Kaito and Kid being separate beings in one body, but I got used to it and it's intriguing! I love it so far and you totally keep me from doing schoolwork or sleep, because the story gives me adrenaline rushes that just keep me skipping aroung the room. xD
And the statement of Kid, that his interests lie "elsewhere" makes me curious and I love how Kaito teases him, that Kid should kiss Shinichi etc. I especially loved the library rooftop scene where Shinichi got totally flustered with Kid's legs... *_* I'm not sure if it will be (because it's not stated as that), but I hope there will be some KidShin/ShinKid (I don't care which is "top"). :3
Anyway, I'm off to the next chapter. I have to know what's gonna happen next after all! :D
Kitsu3 chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
One single thing: "Itadakimasu" is doubtful to be the actual word you wanted, there; it's what you say before eating. Did you instead mean "Shitsureshimasu", which usually gets translated as "pardon the intrusion"?

Aside from that, a fascinating beginning; I shall proceed with the rest of the story.
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
This Fic is creepy. Like really creepy. Seriously one of the most creepy fics I ever read. It scarred my mind.
Also the writing is a lower quality than things you wrote a decade ago (if it was you)
Please delete this story, Pretend it never existed. Please

Innocent Readers, I recommend skipping this story completely and sticking to the authors oldies if you want a good and REAL detective Conan story.
To the author(ysabet): I sincerely doubt I'll read any future story from this account as long as this story exists. It's like a train wreck, I read halfway through once because it was simultaneously captivating and horrifying. I refuse to elaborate. Never again, I refuse to acknowledge this stories existence.
I will still read your oldies though I regret ever stumbling upon them. Had it not been for the oldies I would never have tried to read this Frankenstein Satan.

Yeah this really did scar my mind. It took me months to read fanfiction again.
Thomas
Motherofthehorde chapter 98 . 5/22/2014
Aaarrrgggg...clif hannger...but you (The Management) have done FINE job of writting.
I, ll be waiting , not so well, for more to read.
Thank you for the time and effort you, ve put into the work.
Motherofthehorde
Motherofthehorde chapter 74 . 5/19/2014
Aaarrrgggg . Thankyou for writting...please don, t stop!
HolleyS chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Great first chapter! Can't wait to read the rest! just one little question, is this story a romance between Conan and Kaito? 'cause if so, the age difference is kinda...big.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
wrong person srry! O/./O
guest chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
oops. i meant people instead of please... ..lol
xxdarkxxalicexx chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
I'm a little confused. I'm 95% sure Kid and Kaito are just 2 separate personalities, but you make them sound like 2 physical people; like twins. You should also differentiate between when someone's thinking and typing, since sometimes you have someone typing and thinking at the same time. It's difficult to tell whether someone sent a message or not. I love your story so far, though. I can't wait to read the rest! :3
Shadowgal ANBU chapter 98 . 10/28/2013
I hope everything is alright. You haven't updated in a while. I really love your story. There is so much thought behind it. Kaito and Kid have such a amazing relationship. Plus, all you other characters are so realistic and I would like to see more. I know it has been over a year, but I hope if everything is ok, you come back.
Yumiko21 chapter 64 . 10/17/2013
Did some fanart of this chapter, I hope you like it.
art/Busted-407768366
MisteryMaiden chapter 98 . 10/15/2013
Nooooo! You can't just end it there and not update for an entire year! Why?! I wanna know what happens to Mouri! UPDATE DAMNIT! Please? Pretty Please with a cherry on top?
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 96 . 10/14/2013
First,
OMG SO BEAUTIFUL AND PLOT AND GENIUS AND CANNOT DEAL WITH FEELS.
Second,
PLEASE please pleasepleaseplease tell me that this isn't abandoned. Please. QwQ
Kimmiko T chapter 98 . 8/31/2013
I love this story!
Please update soon!
Thanx!
bluebeere chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Does Kaito has dual personality or it's just an internal debate/conflict?
Or is the Kaito here was Jii-chan who is pretending, cuz it's more make sense that way?
411 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »