Reviews for Three Thieves
xxdarkxxalicexx chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
I'm a little confused. I'm 95% sure Kid and Kaito are just 2 separate personalities, but you make them sound like 2 physical people; like twins. You should also differentiate between when someone's thinking and typing, since sometimes you have someone typing and thinking at the same time. It's difficult to tell whether someone sent a message or not. I love your story so far, though. I can't wait to read the rest! :3
Shadowgal ANBU chapter 98 . 10/28/2013
I hope everything is alright. You haven't updated in a while. I really love your story. There is so much thought behind it. Kaito and Kid have such a amazing relationship. Plus, all you other characters are so realistic and I would like to see more. I know it has been over a year, but I hope if everything is ok, you come back.
Yumiko21 chapter 64 . 10/17/2013
Did some fanart of this chapter, I hope you like it.
MisteryMaiden chapter 98 . 10/15/2013
Nooooo! You can't just end it there and not update for an entire year! Why?! I wanna know what happens to Mouri! UPDATE DAMNIT! Please? Pretty Please with a cherry on top?
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 96 . 10/14/2013
PLEASE please pleasepleaseplease tell me that this isn't abandoned. Please. QwQ
Kimmiko T chapter 98 . 8/31/2013
I love this story!
Please update soon!
bluebeere chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Does Kaito has dual personality or it's just an internal debate/conflict?
Or is the Kaito here was Jii-chan who is pretending, cuz it's more make sense that way?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 21 . 6/11/2013
He's going to be age-flipping all over the place, huh. (And one can't forget that one of the relapses might go wrong and he might DIE.)

...D*mn, I was right about the missing person.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 20 . 6/11/2013
Some kid's father is missing. Conan (and by extension the Shoun- SHOUJO Tantei) are doom magnets. ...Please, please don't let that be what I think it is.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 16 . 6/11/2013

1. This story is brilliant - the action scenes, the word usage, the use of visuals. It just sucked me in from the start. (Although there were a few annoying mix-ups, like cairbiner/carabiner way back during the fire.)

2. And the fit hits the shan and goes flying right at Heiji's father. ...Damn it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This is yaoi right? I havé only read to chapter 7 and so far i lové it. Gréât Job by thé way, anyway i lové thé kid x shinichi pairing and hope to see More. Thankyou for your work
Gamma Cavy chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Does Kaito have duel personality disorder or something, you keep writing talks between Kaito and Kid?
Elfhunter chapter 17 . 3/26/2013
You use 'Benten' alot. What does it refer to? Thanks.
Loraliell chapter 98 . 1/2/2013
Awww I love this story to pieces, so pretty please update soon yeah? Cause I really wanna know what happens next.
Love Loraliell
lupinsapprentice chapter 98 . 11/26/2012
Ugh, this is one of the most AMAZING Detective Conan stories I have EVER read! Not to be dramatic or anything. I do plead for more updates, but I'd hate to be pushy. The characterization is wonderful, and right on tune. The plot is lovely, the length commendable, and dear me I wish I could write like this. Thank you for such a great read!
403 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »