Reviews for Three Thieves
YumeTakato chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
Interesting chapter.
WolfDaughter chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
::bows and mutters profuse apologies for having not reviewed the last several chapters::

Just wanted to let you know I'm still around and still loving the story. I still haven't gotten Kid figured out, though I'm pretty sure his presence as a separate personality has *something* mystical involved in it. At first I wondered if he really was a kitsune and just borrowing Kaito's body to hide. After this chapter I'm not so sure of that.

LOVE the chat between the two boys, btw. Especially Conan's line about paying the gravity bills.
starwefter chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
"Screw the Rules..."? - sweet heavens above - LOL!
eyeinthesky chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
Lots of fun watching them joke and cope. Kaito Kid always does make me think of Linka's "The Show".
DireSphinx chapter 6 . 11/20/2009
Wonderful, as always. Loved the reference to The Shadow - it's a great series, isn't it? We got to act out one of the radio plays for an Honor's Lit course. Tons of fun - so wish I could have played the Shadow but alas, twas not meant to be.

And the reference to horrible decade-long anime series - Irony much? It certainly made me laugh.

One slight thing I have to point out:

"He landed on the arm of the chair which matched Shinichi's favorite with a light puff of dust, heels together in the second standard ballet position, his knees bent ot take the impact."

The second position in ballet? That's actually where you have the feet spread a little further than shoulder widith apart. The position Kaito has his feet in is either first or third position. The only difference between the two is the angle made between the feet. First position almost has the feet side by side while third position creates a wider, almost 180 degree V. If there's one thing I remember from those nine years of ballet, it's that.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ningen Demonai chapter 6 . 11/20/2009
To say that I was wary of what you were going to do, when I read the intro, would be an understatement. But I was pleasantly surprised that this didn't end with terrible things happening to Kid or Shinichi! Well, besides the bloody hand, which I am slightly scared will come back to haunt Shinichi.

I kinda feel REALLY terrible for Kaito and Kid. They both want/need someone so bad, but the risks of what they're doing could break that delicate balance. This may or may not be my avid Kaito x Aoko shipper soul saying this, but either way, it's still really sad. And poor Shinichi. I can sort of understand his wanting someone just to talk to and be himself.

I will never ever get tired of Kid's flair for the overdramatic. NEVER.

D'aww, I love Shinichi and Kid's kinda relaxed rivalry/friendship. Not quite as close as Heiji but probably double the excitement.

"decade-long anime series" Oh I see what you did there.

Can't wait till the next chap!
Cataglottisme chapter 6 . 11/20/2009
Lovely, as usual
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
I can honestly say I have no idea what this story is about, but I like it. Please update soon!
Stelra Etnae chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
Definitely interesting. I like Kid/Kaito's split personality, it's really fascinating.

Doves! _ Cute how he can tell them apart. They're really sweet.

The conversation between Kid and Shinichi was interesting. Looking forward to seeing more!

Update soon!
Ebil Stasia chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
Do I see a Windfall reference? O.O Wonderful, I love it.
Ningen Demonai chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
Omg, you quoted Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged. You now have my everlasting love.

I actually want to see what steampunk Kid would look like. This may or may not be because of my overwhelming love for steampunk, but I still think it'd look pretty rad.

Hahah, it feels like the "juggling in the park with Ayumi" bit was a nudge at your Windfall fic. Maybe it wasn't, but it's still fun to think so!

Great chapter!
YumeTakato chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
I made a review on LJ, but all the same. X3 I really enjoyed this chapter a lot. See ya next time!
Eyeinthesky chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
Wow. Bloody fantastic! Love all the interaction, both the fun notes (and choices of stationary), and face to face (to face to face).
Stelra Etnae chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
Great story! I find your concept of Kaito and KID very interesting. They're almost like two different people. Two sides of him. That Kaito had just disappeared for some time there was rather worrying. I'm glad he's back. The scene with those two was cute. _

The situation has gotten really tense now that Conan knows who he is. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
eyeinthesky chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
La-de-da! (Does the new chapter dance.) Interesting giving Kaito and Kid two different personalities. Love both interaction and interspection done here.
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »