Reviews for Three Thieves
Ningen Demonai chapter 6 . 11/20/2009
To say that I was wary of what you were going to do, when I read the intro, would be an understatement. But I was pleasantly surprised that this didn't end with terrible things happening to Kid or Shinichi! Well, besides the bloody hand, which I am slightly scared will come back to haunt Shinichi.

I kinda feel REALLY terrible for Kaito and Kid. They both want/need someone so bad, but the risks of what they're doing could break that delicate balance. This may or may not be my avid Kaito x Aoko shipper soul saying this, but either way, it's still really sad. And poor Shinichi. I can sort of understand his wanting someone just to talk to and be himself.

I will never ever get tired of Kid's flair for the overdramatic. NEVER.

D'aww, I love Shinichi and Kid's kinda relaxed rivalry/friendship. Not quite as close as Heiji but probably double the excitement.

"decade-long anime series" Oh I see what you did there.

Can't wait till the next chap!
Cataglottisme chapter 6 . 11/20/2009
Lovely, as usual
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
I can honestly say I have no idea what this story is about, but I like it. Please update soon!
Stelra Etnae chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
Definitely interesting. I like Kid/Kaito's split personality, it's really fascinating.

Doves! _ Cute how he can tell them apart. They're really sweet.

The conversation between Kid and Shinichi was interesting. Looking forward to seeing more!

Update soon!
Ebil Stasia chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
Do I see a Windfall reference? O.O Wonderful, I love it.
Ningen Demonai chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
Omg, you quoted Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged. You now have my everlasting love.

I actually want to see what steampunk Kid would look like. This may or may not be because of my overwhelming love for steampunk, but I still think it'd look pretty rad.

Hahah, it feels like the "juggling in the park with Ayumi" bit was a nudge at your Windfall fic. Maybe it wasn't, but it's still fun to think so!

Great chapter!
YumeTakato chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
I made a review on LJ, but all the same. X3 I really enjoyed this chapter a lot. See ya next time!
Eyeinthesky chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
Wow. Bloody fantastic! Love all the interaction, both the fun notes (and choices of stationary), and face to face (to face to face).
Stelra Etnae chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
Great story! I find your concept of Kaito and KID very interesting. They're almost like two different people. Two sides of him. That Kaito had just disappeared for some time there was rather worrying. I'm glad he's back. The scene with those two was cute. _

The situation has gotten really tense now that Conan knows who he is. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
eyeinthesky chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
La-de-da! (Does the new chapter dance.) Interesting giving Kaito and Kid two different personalities. Love both interaction and interspection done here.
SoftcoreOtaku chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
The "Kaito vs. Kid" argument made me think that if he wasn't completely insane before, he's finally gone nuts. And Kid lost the argument... Oh well, insanity can be fun!
YumeTakato chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
X3 I really enjoyed the chapter. See you next time!
WolfDaughter chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
You two really would be great in film. The visuals in this chapter! I could see everything as it was happening, practically *feel* the heat and the smoke. I also should have waited until closer to Friday to read this because the end of the chapter has my heart in my throat and I want to know what happens, *now*. _
TatraMegami chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
oh, such an interesting ending! I can't wait to see what happens next! I do love the talks on the message boards and how Kid saved the officers in the fire. :D
YumeTakato chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
Ah, I just had a fan squee for some reason. XD I really, really enjoyed it. X3 See ya next week!
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »