Reviews for Three Thieves
BiblioMatsuri chapter 21 . 6/11/2013
He's going to be age-flipping all over the place, huh. (And one can't forget that one of the relapses might go wrong and he might DIE.)

...D*mn, I was right about the missing person.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 20 . 6/11/2013
Some kid's father is missing. Conan (and by extension the Shoun- SHOUJO Tantei) are doom magnets. ...Please, please don't let that be what I think it is.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
Oh, [EXPURGATED].

1. This story is brilliant - the action scenes, the word usage, the use of visuals. It just sucked me in from the start. (Although there were a few annoying mix-ups, like cairbiner/carabiner way back during the fire.)

2. And the fit hits the shan and goes flying right at Heiji's father. ...Damn it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This is yaoi right? I havé only read to chapter 7 and so far i lové it. Gréât Job by thé way, anyway i lové thé kid x shinichi pairing and hope to see More. Thankyou for your work
Gamma Cavy chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Does Kaito have duel personality disorder or something, you keep writing talks between Kaito and Kid?
Elfhunter chapter 17 . 3/26/2013
You use 'Benten' alot. What does it refer to? Thanks.
Loraliell chapter 98 . 1/2/2013
Awww I love this story to pieces, so pretty please update soon yeah? Cause I really wanna know what happens next.
Love Loraliell
lupinsapprentice chapter 98 . 11/26/2012
Ugh, this is one of the most AMAZING Detective Conan stories I have EVER read! Not to be dramatic or anything. I do plead for more updates, but I'd hate to be pushy. The characterization is wonderful, and right on tune. The plot is lovely, the length commendable, and dear me I wish I could write like this. Thank you for such a great read!
emarple chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
The story is soo cute! I just can't stop reading it *-* You're super! Love, emarple:)
oceanlover4evr chapter 27 . 9/26/2012
Wow. Did you just reference Lilo and Stitch in this chapter? Just... wow. Kudos to you for actually making it WORK.
Linnorria chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Howdy Ysabet. I'm following you on livejournal... but you have anonymous comments disabled and I don't have an account there. But I'm reading! I have been loving the updates, and really wish you would also post them here so I can reply to them. I hope you feel better! You've had so much bad luck lately, I'm sure some good karma should be headed your way. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Shara Raizel chapter 45 . 8/12/2012
oh man i really loved kid's teasing. poor heiji. XD

LOVED chapter 13 on livejournal. heiji's reaction to what yukiko was suggesting was very amusing. headphones... XD
Shara Raizel chapter 44 . 8/12/2012
well i'm glad that devision 1 is now in the know-how. surprised that ai informed them of her involvement. can't wait to see what that means for future events. the ending was rather interesting too with heiji being there and all... XD great chapter.
Shara Raizel chapter 43 . 8/11/2012
oh wow... i can only imagine what that had been like to watch for megure and sato... can't wait to see how the rest of the conversation goes with chiba, takagi and shiratori. loved ran in this chapter. especially at the end talking about kid. XD
Shara Raizel chapter 42 . 8/11/2012
Oh! I caught the Fullmetal Alchemist reference! That was an Edward Elric quote! XD loved it! i can't wait to see what happens next! :)
411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »