Reviews for Three Thieves
Loraliell chapter 98 . 1/2/2013
Awww I love this story to pieces, so pretty please update soon yeah? Cause I really wanna know what happens next.
Love Loraliell
lupinsapprentice chapter 98 . 11/26/2012
Ugh, this is one of the most AMAZING Detective Conan stories I have EVER read! Not to be dramatic or anything. I do plead for more updates, but I'd hate to be pushy. The characterization is wonderful, and right on tune. The plot is lovely, the length commendable, and dear me I wish I could write like this. Thank you for such a great read!
emarple chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
The story is soo cute! I just can't stop reading it *-* You're super! Love, emarple:)
oceanlover4evr chapter 27 . 9/26/2012
Wow. Did you just reference Lilo and Stitch in this chapter? Just... wow. Kudos to you for actually making it WORK.
Linnorria chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Howdy Ysabet. I'm following you on livejournal... but you have anonymous comments disabled and I don't have an account there. But I'm reading! I have been loving the updates, and really wish you would also post them here so I can reply to them. I hope you feel better! You've had so much bad luck lately, I'm sure some good karma should be headed your way. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Shara Raizel chapter 45 . 8/12/2012
oh man i really loved kid's teasing. poor heiji. XD

LOVED chapter 13 on livejournal. heiji's reaction to what yukiko was suggesting was very amusing. headphones... XD
Shara Raizel chapter 44 . 8/12/2012
well i'm glad that devision 1 is now in the know-how. surprised that ai informed them of her involvement. can't wait to see what that means for future events. the ending was rather interesting too with heiji being there and all... XD great chapter.
Shara Raizel chapter 43 . 8/11/2012
oh wow... i can only imagine what that had been like to watch for megure and sato... can't wait to see how the rest of the conversation goes with chiba, takagi and shiratori. loved ran in this chapter. especially at the end talking about kid. XD
Shara Raizel chapter 42 . 8/11/2012
Oh! I caught the Fullmetal Alchemist reference! That was an Edward Elric quote! XD loved it! i can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Shara Raizel chapter 41 . 8/11/2012
i really can't wait to see how conan's talk with division one goes and where the case leads them all. :)
Shara Raizel chapter 40 . 8/10/2012
LOVED that tickle stuff at the end. XD gave me a good laugh. i also liked seeing what's going on from the cop's POV. takagi, sato, and megure's concern was especially fun to read. i can't wait to see what happens next and i love the insinuation that conan/shinichi might be harmed in some way. ...is it bad that i am actually hoping that such an event will occur? :P
Shara Raizel chapter 39 . 8/10/2012
Interesting chapter. i feel sorry for sonoko but was glad that conan and ran had a way to distract her. sonoko going into business... interesting. as the daughter of the suzuki company i'd just assumed that she'd do that anyway. XD
Devicious chapter 98 . 8/9/2012
OK, I'll just have to say this NOW or I know I'll forget it again ...

I've been reading this story. :) For months already. But I've done so in your livejournal sites, where I can't comment. x')) I realized maybe a month ago this story's here as well, but all the newest chapters go to livejournal first, so I still read it there. :]

I just had to come and tell you that this fanfic is AWESOME, thank you both (tho' I suppose you, Ysabet, are the only one doing the writing these days) and... keep up the good work. You have plenty of fans already, but I wanted to tell you that I am reading this too... even if I'm not commenting much (sorry about that - maybe I will properly comment every chapter here when I start reading it again from the beginning one day. Not for some time tho'.)
Shara Raizel chapter 38 . 7/30/2012
i don't know if it's because of a previous fic i read or not, but i was expecting Conan/shinichi to end up nearly drowned in a storm drain after getting in too deep on a case after seeing the "stormdrain" part of the title. looking forward to seeing if conan ends up telling takagi and sato about him being shinichi.
Shara Raizel chapter 37 . 7/28/2012
i really liked the ball. there was just so much that was fun to read from yukiko and yuusaku's performance/exit to kid and ran's dance. :)
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »