Reviews for And Bleeding Hearts Will Lead You Home
nelljones chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Okay, I have so many kudos for you about this story. The first line. The last line. Everything inbetween. I especially liked the line about it being easier to be Dr. Brennan. I think that every word of this rings completely true in the little world of B&B :D Great job
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I love that you ended with the reference to their earlier conversation. I love love it. :)

I like how you noted how she's come to like being Bones more than Dr. Brennan and the warmth that fills her due to his gaze.
Fantastical Fwooper chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
SO good! wonderfully written and in-character. i loved it, esp. the end! thank you.
anthropologist chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I don't even know what to say! This is the perfect tag for the 5x05 episode! Honestly, you write so, so well and I am amazed. I love the dialogue; it really seems like something that each character would say and the story plays itself out so well. Please do us all a favor and join the writing team for Bones, hahaha. :)
JenRar chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
NICE! I love their dynamic this season. *sigh* Would you write one about last week's episode? Booth's talk with Gordon-Gordon Wyatt, taking Bones with him to his marksmanship certification, etc. I would LOVE that!
Chicklit chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Love this. Thanks!
love2read2much chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
That was a very heartwarming story. If only the writers of Bones could get it right.

Loved the last sentence of your story.

Keep up the great writing.
Lizicia chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
And this is perfect. Absolutely brilliant. Just simply wonderful.
DianeB chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This was lovely. Your grasp of the characters and the history they have is nothing short of phenomenal. You take a moment and broaden it into something real, something *possible.* Your writing skills and ability to spin a few words into truth is a joy to read.

"But sometimes, she has learned, it is better to hide behind ignorance than express her confusion." Honestly, this is *so* Bones, on pretty much every level.

"(Her hands) grab fistfuls of his rich dark hair as she moans shamelessly into his mouth, and he groans, twisting his pelvis into hers." Oh, how I *adore* writing like this; it takes a reader to a scrumptious place without turning into an unreadable mess.
chucky89us chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
"It is much easier to be Dr. Brennan. Somewhere along the line, she has come to prefer being Bones."

Love that line!

again, I love this! :)
TranceGemini613 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Generally, when reading fan fiction, I try to leave reviews which give a cohesive and coherent picture of the strengths and failings of the author's voice and the mechanics of the language in the story but-

*screams like a fangirl* OMG PERFECT ILU.

Ok, well, uh...*straightens clothing and backs away*

...

*adds to Author Alert*
Riley's Angel chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I really enjoyed reading this one-shot. After the last ep, I've read quite a few that take off from the ending, and I think that yours is one of my favorites!

I could imagine this as I was reading, and I think the characters were still very in character.

Thank you for writing such a great piece!
Profilerchic chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
OMG! O.O

AH! i totally squeed here... it's kinda scary, but i did..

thanks :)
huronia chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This was really lovely. I liked how you moved them between discovering the new and retreating to their own familiar territory. I liked the reference to HitH. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw Booth in the tux. The ending was beautiful. Everything Booth needed to hear in those few words. Thanks for sharing this.
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Stunning.

Perfect use of the 'ours' comment. I've been waiting for it and you supplied it. You never give me reason to doubt your work. lol

I have been internetless for a day or 2 and haven't been able to read the onslaught of tags for this episode, but the ones that I did get a chance to read had them kiss in the museum still and I felt it wasn't theirs if it was in public. So the setting was perfect :)

Also loved the line about his beer in her fridge. Very sweet. :)

And this line has summed up everything...

AMAZING line. That first paragraph could almost be a stand alone. lol

Kiss was sweet, and the little arguement kept an element of Booth and Brennan in the story that cannot be denied. :)

Loved this fic. :)

Keep the good stuff coming. :)

Em