Reviews for Shagon's Revenge
Guest chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
Thank you for your wonderful story!
Also why doesn't Will have any new powers while other Guardians do?
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
This story is so cool, you incorporated the animated series and the comics as well and made your Fanfiction an exellent story, I absolutely love it, especially the last part where you added a little bit of Harry Potter.
Lizaloves chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
Whoo a new story is coming up!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
Omg

I lold so hard at hay hays WERE GOING TO HOGWRTS
Smile12345 chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
This is the one of the best (and longest) stories I ever read. I truly believe that this would make an excellent sequel, if the people who made the TV series of W.I.T.C.H. decided to make THIS into a movie or something.
Weaver Chance chapter 12 . 8/7/2011
Okay looks like I wasn't quite so lucky with my timing here. I'm glad that you've finished three stories in this "Series" and even if I'd personally rather read a good story involving all the complexities of Multiverse Theory and Temporal Physics and don't think all to highly of Harry Potter, Sorry about that, it's just that I've always been a little uneasy about the popular/normal things, so all the fuss made over the book series was a kind of turn-off for me, anyway, back to the point - I'd really like to be able to start reading through the next 'book' in this series as soon as possible but I understand that that might not be within the realms of possibility if the story is to maintain it's quality. I also hope you'll keep your word from all the way back in "Hating Myself" and keep Matt and Will paired together as I can't really stomach either of them paired up with anyone else.

Anyway, Keep up the great work! and hope to see more work from you soon.

Weaver C
Tod 1166 chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
Well, I gotta say, this was yet another captivating read that you've produced. I'd say there wasn't enough fluff to counterbalance the angst, but that's just me. Looking forward to more WITCH.

PS: No offence, but your beta needs to be a bit more vigillant.

PPS: Am I the only one thinking that in Breaking Benjamin terms Matt Vs Shagon was like "I Will Not Bow" Vs "Lights Out"? :)
Mariam chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
dear shiroi misa you really suck you now that and for to reason 1 your story was soo good that i stayed up till 2 a.m. reading it and i only got a couple of hours of sleep before i went to school and 2 because you NEED to write more fanfics especially witch fanfics preferably will & matt love your work M.M.E.
Helen delia chapter 12 . 1/31/2011
where's the next chapter?
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
"H-hog ... warts ..!" Irma gasped, her voice disappearing in a squeak at the end.

"Why so nervous, Irma?" Taranee asked. "I'd think you'd do better there than Sheffield. You already know more about the H P stuff than you ever did about French." Their friends all laughed around them.

"Oh, ha-ha, very funny. You think I'm bad around Andrew Hornby? Just wait until I meet Rupert Grint in person ..."

"Uh, you know that's just the actor in the movies, right?" Taranee chortled. "We're more likely to find Ron than Rupert at Hogwarts."

"Besides, they all graduated, like, a decade ago," Cornelia added. "We're not likely to see any of them unless they're guest-lecturing."

"Nuh-uh," Hay interjected. "Apparently we'll be there during their Fifth Year, you guys!"

"You know what that means ..." Will sighed.

"Umbridge," Cornelia spat. She'd never look at her pink Cardigan the same way again.

"The twins," Will grinned. Irma could have Rupert ... er, Ron ... she had her own favorite Weasleys.

"Hey, I thought I was the one who's supposed to be obsessed with red hair," Taranee giggled. She was the one with the half-Irish boyfriend, after all.

"Ooh, looks like you'll have competition, Irma," Hay sang.

"Fifth-years, huh? Ghu, we're gonna have a ton of catch-up to do," Irma muttered.

"We're too young, actually," Taranee said. "We'd be fourth-years, sitting our OWLs at the end of the year, at best ..."

"Uh, fanfiction, T'ree. We're any age the author wants us to be," Cornelia told her.

"Too right, Corny," Irma added, already plotting which staircase to ambush Ronpert on in her mind.

"Don't call me ... oh, never mind," Cornelia started, when she saw the faraway look on Irma's face. "Let's just review."

"Already did, Cornelia," Will and Hay said in unison, grinning. They hit send.

To: Shiroi Misa

From: W.i.t.c.H.

Thanks for all the cleanup scenes here, S M. I know, you're just windin' us up for the next story, but it's nice to see some of the loose threads stitched up before we take off for Scotland. If ya can, save Shagon's return for the NEXT next story? Please? I get the feeling Nerissa and Magic classes're gonna be enough to deal with for a while. Thanx, Will.

OOH! Don't forget to let us all try out for Quidditch, whichever houses we end up in! We're all experienced flyers, don't forget! TTYS, Hay.

Oh, boy! I don't envy you, having to sort them and settle them at Hogwarts, in the middle of Umbridge's regime especially, Shiroi. Good luck, let us know when it's starting, and we'll ... Catch ya on the flipside, A J & friends.
Lexvan chapter 12 . 8/14/2010
Great ending! But what was written in Mandy's diary? And what does Nerissa have planned? And for the record, I voted for the time travel story. But oh well.

Keep up the good work.
Kalims chapter 12 . 8/5/2010
A great ending for a great story! I felt bad for Mandy's condition,but at least it wasn't Will's fault she died that day. I hope there's a sequel for this fic:) Good job!
yellow 14 chapter 12 . 8/4/2010
I sense the promise of multiple sequels. I considered voting for the zombie one, but sadly it was beaten by the others. (And the Marvel-zombies one is pretty disturbing.) Very nice chapter, keep updating
DayDreamer9 chapter 12 . 8/3/2010
...YAY, HAPPY ENDING!

Sorta. But still well done.

Wow, Hogwarts huh? This oughta be good
micky21a chapter 11 . 7/31/2010
please write more this is a totally kif/cool story oh by the way i'm a south african