Reviews for Immortal Longings
LittleLea05 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
ooh nice one Kimmi I loved it! good job on your first smut filled one shot...the wager against Emmett was freaking hilarious and Rose's enuendo had me rolling good luck with the comptetion...I have a few more to read then I will make a vote...
EmmaleeWrites05 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Was this your first lemon? I loved it. Rose proving a point, and it actually made sense. I was fully expecting her to bolt into that room and join in. This was entertaining and I laughed alot...you got my vote :)
bmthespian chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
very good
BamBam42 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
love it!

i took your advice and read this during maths. :P

its not english i dont like btw, i actually love it. its just my teacher who unless everything is how she wants it, she will fail you. what happened to creativity? she may as well do my work for me.

anyway... update FA soon :P

xx

Ally
akeim chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Hey BB! I'm slowly making my way through all the entries. I have a long list to read today. This was fantastic, darlin! Very good first lemon, babe. And I loved Rosalie in this one. That saucy little minx! ]

Love you, and good luck in the contest, sweetie! ]
Shellsbells chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Hey Chickie,

Awesome! I loved it; sexy, hot and funny!

This, well this just cracked me up:

“Oh yeah,” she chuckled. “You’re the poster boy for abstinence. I blink, and you fucking get hard.”

I would happily see this one win!

Good luck, even though you def dont need it!

Shellx
Siriusly Cute chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Really cool

I loved the girls talk.

"You’re hornier than a six-peckered tomcat in a pussy patch!" XD
Landiana chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
interesting. that was a very different story to what i expected. i enjoyed it though, and thought it was rather good.

good luck in the competition

x Landiana x
jjuliebee chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Great job sweetie! Nice first lemon!

And your dialogue was just so funny! xo
auroraluna1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
LMAO “You’re hornier than a six-peckered tomcat in a pussy patch!”

So funny! Good luck in the competition!
Lilacs46 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I am up against some stiff competition. All of your one shots are so good.