Reviews for Unexpected Changes
Jokul Frosti The Winter Child chapter 17 . 6/27
fuck
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 17 . 6/20
Loved your story! Wish you would come back to it.
sakurahan chapter 17 . 3/20
This story is amazing place continue it :D
kagome higurashi chapter 17 . 2/26
please write some more. it's good.
Uh oh...
*coos* All the cuddles and snuggles~!
Awesome fish-cat is awesome. Love the colouring as a cat. And the size. And being lynx-style. 3
I have exactly one counter argument for the Furry Duo about why it might be smart to talk to Harry about it. It consists of two words. "Invisibility Cloak". At the very least he'd be happy to lend it, either to Sirius to enable his sneaking, or to Remus to rescue Sirius when/if he gets caught. XD
Fortunately Sirius was right about his success in sneaking around his own place. I approve of the pranking left behind- it's not like they wouldn't notice that someone had been there with so much missing at once anyway. Fairly harmless but quite annoying, and entertaining for anyone not caught in it.
*coos*
Hmm... Remus said /Sirius/ can't do all those things. Does that mean that Remus can if he feels it necessary? Also, he didn't veto peeing in their bed as Padfoot. Or as Sirius, for that matter. *cackles*
Guest chapter 17 . 12/21/2016
Plz update!
Anonymous chapter 17 . 12/20/2016
Plz update this story! I really enjoyed reading it and I would love to read more!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/8/2016
More please
justaislinn chapter 17 . 10/22/2016
Um okay wow. This chapter is just... this is not what I signed up for!
Everything I was expecting, going back to hogwarts being the basis of it has been completely scrapped and as of now I have no idea what will come next.
I'm kinda mad about it, but curious at the same time.
I have to say that this chapter seemed kind of... uninspired. Like you knew what you wanted to do just not how to do it. It's a little weird but I'm sure you'll get things sorted soon!
Other than that, I've enjoyed the story thus far.
Write on:)