Reviews for The Cupboard Under The Stairs
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Liked this.
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
*Huuuge grin* I've read this before. I came across it again. It stills plucks some chord inside me when the cupboard door is made into a passage to home. I toast to thee.
Nifty Niffler chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I like this idea. Might use it in a future story, with credit, of course.
Belladonna16 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This story gets extra pts from me for being a NICE MOLLY story. This is the woman I've always suspected Molly could be :D. (Anyone who can kill Bellatrix Lestrange...)
wwwendy chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This is one case where I love Molly's stubbornness! Yoo-Hoo, Go Molly!

Did anyone take you up on the offer to pick this up? I would love to see this continued in some way.

Great job!
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Not bad, would you mind putting down who's adopted this as a last chapter?
george17 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
That was cool. It's about time someone did a story where Molly Weasley was the hero rather than the harridan caricature that seems so popular. There's nothing wrong with an evil or stupid Molly Weasley at times but it's nice to see some balance with a positive portrayal.
dead feather chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I liked this. It's rare to see Molly's talents used this way :)

Hey, if one day Ron can't make it there and someone has to go with Harry, why not Percy? It would surely change his views of Harry permanently.
laxmad chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
OMG Molly Weasly berating someone and losing her temper over a worthwhile cause! This has to litterally be the most unique concept of fanfiction i've seen. Well done, first story i didn't want to jump into the page of and strange Molly. Honestly can't see how far it can go without becoming cliche but oneshots are good and it sounds like that's what you've got in mind

great writing
dennisud chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This should be exPanded and focus on the Weasley's job to give Harry a real life!

pairings hopefully won't be a focus here, as friendships should be the key!

Though I am partial to H/HR, G/N and H/L!

Dennisud
red-jacobson chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
A very enjoyable drabble, and, honestly, I enjoyed a likable Molly for a change. I hope you decide to pick this one up again because it would make for a very different Harry, I would think. I'm putting this story on alert in case you do decide to continue it.

red
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Great little story and so nice of Molly to do the right thing. Thanks for sharing!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
this is good, please let me know if you continue it or if someone adopts it
Wolfe7 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Your drabbles are quite interesting. You might want to start up a new one-shot's story for them like many other authors have. :)
Keronshara chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Interesting premise for a story. The magical door under the stairs that leads to a place where he was welcomed, cared for and well fed is a lot better association for a cupboard door than the door that led to a small, dark, and cramped cell that he used to occupy previously before being granted the privilege of using Dudley's second bedroom.