Reviews for What Is and What Should Never Be
leponta chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
He loves her so much.
sayume214 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Waa! I loved it! 3

It was very well-written and interesting enough. I loved how sweet it was!

Thanks for sharing. Please write more for this awesome fandom! :D
Uchiha-Kirara chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Oh my goodness D:

This. Is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

I LOVE it!

It's so cute and fluffy (though angsty) but I really enjoyed reading this :)

I'd really love to read a sequel to this with Nao living with Akiyama, that'd really be awesome :3
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Kyaaa~~~this is wonderful! Really, really! It's-(speechless for a moment).

I liked the way you dealt with it-Nao's reason for suicide seemed really plausible, and fact that it wasn't even premeditated makes sense. Akiyama's reaction during the whole ordeal and towards the aftermath felt so vivid. I liked that he got angry right when she woke-reminded me of a mom who found her lost kid in a mall...okay, that's an understatement, but it made me feel kinda warm. The fact he got angry means he was really hurt by the deed and the fact that he was hurt meant that the person who did the deed was really special.:P Oh, and did I mention I liked the touch about him wanting the first bouquet to be something else but not this? And the whole "relationship" status-guardian. Heehee, but not a boyfriend...yet. Oh yeah. Loved it, totally.

I do hope you write more. ;P This section is in dire need of really good fanfiction! Yours is really good and in character. :D
mangafan11 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Perfect. Your characterization of Akiyama was spot-on. And though I would have never imagined Nao contemplating suicide you somehow made it work for this story. Well done! :D
Nhe-Nhe-Nhe chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
True.I see them there.

Thank .

xDD

Прошу прощения,не могу долго писать на английском, так что не удержался от того,чтобы похвалить на родном.Действительно получилось тру.Хочу видеть этого больше хД
pusa-is-me chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
OMG. I don't really read LG fics because I think the manga is enough in itself, but I. LOVE. THIS. Seriously. Although it made me a little queasy to see Nao attempting suicide, you set up the context pretty well to make it believable. And to have everything in Akiyama's POV (when in the manga it was mostly Nao's) is wonderful, just wonderful. It's nice to see what's inside that stoic front of his once in a while. Kind of refreshing, actually. :D
summer.in.the.breeze chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
What a beautiful story! While I still can't imagine Nao ever attempting suicide after knowing about Akiyama's mother, the emotions of the two definitely ring true. I particularly loved the description of Akiyama's reaction when he finally reaches Nao. Please continue to write more!
jenn chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
welldone
TR chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I don't normally read angst, but this was very well written. I can actually imagine that happening as Liar Game progresses. Great work!
Juniper.Drive chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Seriously awesome. I love the way you wrote this. It captures the essence of the characters in a perfect way.
DulcetRipple chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
ZOMG luv this story!

I read Liar Game already up to chap 90 and it was so awesome! I didn't realize that there was fan fiction, but I searched and wow - this is one GOOD fanfic!

Keep up the work pls. Do ur best!
Phoenix Satori chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Ouch.

This hurts my soul.

On the one hand, there's a part of me that wants to flail and squeal that Nao would never, ever do such a thing (to Akiyama, if no one else).

But I suppose everyone's got their tipping point, and dead father mounting (unfathomable) debt Endless, Soul-Destroying Game the (exceedingly Nao-ish) misconception that she'd become a burden to Akiyama might just push the dear girl over the edge.

Either way, you spun the justification marvelously, and oi.

The impact nearly crushed that thumping thing inside my chest.

Akiyama managed to be very Akiyama in this Very Terrible situation, though we did get to explore a new facet to his character (the one tethered to the memory of That Other Female who thought she'd become a burden), and I thought that was handled superbly as well.

Anydoodle.

Goodgoodgood, all around.

Cheers~
Maite chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Brilliant.

How you managed to spin this so fluidly and in character with just the right amounts of everything is amazing. Please, please wrote more!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Awesome job! I feel that you got their characters perfectly. The wording was simple and effective. It was easy to read. Overall, an awesome story. Awesome job!

-D101