Reviews for Fairy Bells
laurenkeyblade chapter 12 . 3/10
I really liked the first 11 chapters and how you ended it the first time but then that chapter 12 sequel. What were you thinking? You couldn't have done anything else instead you give them this life of cages and forced mating. No roxas axel fan wants that and it kinda ruined it for me. You could have at least done different reborns of them in different situations this could have been one of them but then end it on a happy one with maybe a nice owner or freedom like they so yearned for. Good story bad ending. Thank you for writing it. :)
Sora keeps being mentioned as flying, but he has only one wing. Just a typo?
nowherekids chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
This story is the best.
I love it!
bitterbeauty813 chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
I loved the story!
CreeepyFangirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I LOVE this story! So I made fanart, as you suggested! I don't know if link's work here, so I made it supper easy to find. Just go to DeviantART. com and type in fairy bells fanart yaoi. it's the ONLY result! If links do work - #/d5jzf1h
Grellexiting chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
kyaaaaaaa, this entire fic was just...omfg-so-god-damned-cute-let-me-squeal-type adorable...loved the twist at the end, too, what with Axel being re-born as a fairy and what-not ;)
arrowriver chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
FAIRIES! 3
NakanoHana chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Is it safe to assume you hate Fox? XD This isn't the only story where that topic came up
lovelyhellfire chapter 11 . 3/22/2012
whoa.. i cried for roxas aww porr roxy but i love how u wrote it
J. R. Pharoah chapter 11 . 12/19/2011
I am not sure why I didn't review this when I finished the story. But I have a lot to say about this story.

I have no attention span when it comes to reading fan fics. Within the first sentence I'm usually over it unless it grabs me, a bad habit, but your story grabbed me so much that I read the entire thing in a couple short hours. I liked it that much.

Axel's personality was sweet, caring but not over the top about it. Roxas and his relationship was cute and sweet. One of my favorite aspects was Marluxia and Namine, I love them and their little friendship they had was so cute. It was sad but one of my favorite parts.

You world built and created all these rules and types of fairies and it made the story so much more enjoyable and personal. It was great and I enjoyed every minute of reading about the fairies.

The part where Riku was a brat at the fairy show was funny and I liked Sora's way of getting into Riku's heart and making him feel loved again.

The ending was horribly sad and unexpected. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone reading the reviews but the ending makes up for it. I seriously loved this story and it is one of my favorites. Great job :D
forgotten truth124k chapter 12 . 11/11/2011
i read this fic years ago and barly remeberd the name but the moment i say the decripson i was like OMG i LOVED THIS ONE

and so readagn and i still love it
J. R. Pharoah chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
GAH! I saw the summary of this story and was like "Oh my gosh, this person has the same idea for a story as I do! I have to read it!"

And yes, the story I've been planning involve human!Axel, fairy!Roxas, and Marlxuia and Larxene as a couple. Haha how funny but don't worry, mine has many, many differences than yours.

But anyways, this story is SO, SO, SO, CUTE. I am really really enjoying the first two chapters so far. It was really cute when Roxas got jealous when Axel brought Demyx home and I just love how cute Roxas is described. And it's nice seeing a story where Axel isn't a total ass. I like his character.

Really well done so far, I like it, and the smut is nice too.

3 Well done, hopefully my fairy!AkuRoku can be as good as this one when I write it!
zombiecupcake'eats-you chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
awwwwwwwwww i loved it and i was thinking of drawing it buttttt ummmmmm it would look horrible too lol
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
cute story and very unique and creative premise. excellent job! thanks for sharing!
Gaeaa chapter 12 . 7/17/2011
I've read this story quite a while back and while looking for something to read again I immediately though back to this and read it for a second and soon a third time. This story is original and a treat for the imagination.

I've had so much fun picturing what each character looked like as a fairy and in that aspect alone I personally became more attached to the story.

The writing is easy to follow and it certainly does have its own emotional impact as the story progresses. I certainly love it when fan fiction authors create their own world with different elements we as readers must learn about through the story itself.

I certainly am looking forward to your future works.

-Angel Scar