Reviews for Lust
abandonedaccount451 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I Like *thumbs up*
TheRhythmOfLove chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
OnlyTimeWins chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Loved this story so much. I'm adding it to my community
LaNayNay chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This is such a good story! I think you should make it longer it might be very interesting.
chymom chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Interesting! Do you have a follow up to this one?
anon chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
While reading it I was thinking this reminds me so much of VK, the author must have read it/watched it. Then I scrolled back up and realized you SAID you drew from that anime...Don't I feel smart...

I was never really interested in Vampire!Justin stories but after reading this one, maybe I should give them a shot :)
WyldCard4 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Alright, now that I know you're around I'll get down to some reviewing. I feel better now, more like leaving long reviews, and the way I review requires enough effort that I need to know someone is reading it back.

First of all, annoyed with having to go down to the bottom of the page to review. I accidentally read the line "she broke up with Dean the next day." No idea how much of a spoiler that is, but it is annoying.

The second paragraph is kind of hilarious, as Justin was dating a 2000 year old woman in canon. 28? That's just funny, putting it in perspective.

(She saw though. She saw everything and for once; her teasing had stopped.)

Only one person that could be.

Hm, Justin growing Cold Armor? That's a theme for you, isn't it? Judging from A Family Again at least. And his Cold Armor is that of a vampire, a monster that will never be human again.

Hm, the title is interesting. Just the word "lust." Is it talking about blood lust? Alex lust? Intriguing in that context.

("You can drink from me, Justin.")

Ah, it's both. It is all mixed together into one blob of undefinable ALEX. That is how the two work, isn't it? Justin isn't just her brother. He helped raise her like a father. He stands by her like a best friend. He takes care of her like a boyfriend. They are everything to each other. Of course she would be the one he wants to feed on.

(It's another week before he feeds on her again and each time he does a little bit of his self hatred goes away and satisfaction replaces it. This time it's during school. The bloodlust hits him so powerfully there is no way he can deny it.)

Alright, vampires have always been a sex metaphor, but incest is an interesting take on it (and one I should have thought of). It make sense, all the guilt of it. Given how our society works constantly at divorcing sex and guilt, it makes perfect sense to merge vampirism with incest.

(Alex and Dean are now an item.)

Why does it upset you, Justin Russo?

Because Alex is YOURS. She's your baby sister. You don't want her dating anyone else. You belong to each other. It's sick and twisted and wrong, but that's what you get for casting David and Selena as brother and sister.

Hm, overall pretty good. Not a favorite, but you capture the Alex and Justin dynamic pretty well. If I had to criticize it would be that I don't think I saw much of Alex's personality here. Part of that is because of the extraordinary situation, but Alex NEVER lets things get to her. Casual danger dialog, she can be on the brink of death and they still trade witty comments.
C chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
It's so tragic and kinda sad, but I love it. The ending is a little boring and disappointing though.
kaka96 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Cool story
Angie chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
awesome! i just wish you would've done like a 3-shot or some thing like that lol.. i really liked it..
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Interesting concept...Great job! I loved it. (: It was great.
Not Just a Nerd chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
hmm...nice idea...XD... loved it
In Love With Technology chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Moonlight Memories chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Good story The plot was delicious too
perfectcouples chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
that was great! they do have a great chemistry too bad they are related loved it